Things people do when bored.

SeYnO9

I was wondering if their if any of you guys never get bored? The older I grow the more i see how people reach for a remote the same way the lungs do for dusty air. It is as it is pure instinct.

I also had a lot of people coming over because they were bored. I then began to tell my friends that if they were going to visit me to come because they wanted to hang out and not because they did not have shit else to do. I am also noticing people are always looking for something to "do". They do not do something for the passion of doing something they enjoy but simply for the sake of having something to do to take up idle time. I then realized when you stop looking for something to do is when you realize how much enjoyment their is in every passing second.

tv sucks, unplug it. Hot- topic is for herbs. Malls is for pigs. Fast food is for gluts.

I SALUTE THOSE WHO NEVER EVER GET BORED. Consumer habits kill the psyche.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LOReSeVeNTeN@Dec 8 2004, 02:01 AM

i know exactly what you are talking about, that is why alot of people do drugs or jack off or write graffiti but as long as it is something that gives you mental and physical stimulation i dont know different strokes for different folks

Exactly.... I could go in to depth but it is way 2 much. Sad how people drink to enjoy a social ocassion. Do not get me wrong I can pull out an O.E. and kick it but some kids just i dunnno, i feel sorry for them.

2 much on my mind

look in to kalle lasn... good guy, but he becoming a cool thing with some of these pseudo-rebels.

Originally posted by SeYnO9@Dec 8 2004, 02:47 AM

PEople who get bored alot are boring people.

that is the dumbest logic i've ever heard.

people get bored everyday.

believe it or not there isn't something interesting to do at all times.

i find it hard to believe that you are productive and bettering yourself 24-7.

and if you say you are well then you're a liar.

Originally posted by gasfacevictm+Dec 8 2004, 09:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gasfacevictm - Dec 8 2004, 09:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SeYnO9@Dec 8 2004, 02:47 AM

PEople who get bored alot are boring people.

that is the dumbest logic i've ever heard.

people get bored everyday.

believe it or not there isn't something interesting to do at all times.

i find it hard to believe that you are productive and bettering yourself 24-7.

and if you say you are well then you're a liar.

[/b]

YOUR WRONG KID...THIS GUY IS ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE...BELIEVE ME, YOU'LL NEVER FIND THIS KID SITTING AROUND FLICKING HIS FUCKIN BOOGERS. HE'S SO PRODUCTIVE IT'S FUCKIN ANNOYING. MAYBE YOU SOULD DO THE SAME?

Interesting, there was a report today on cnn about this. It said something like people who are bored at work are often bored at home too. And people who are not so busy are usually bored and unsatisfied with their jobs... but people who have just the right amount of workload are satisfied with their jobs.

I for one am never bored. I have way, way, way too much to do. All these bored people are taking up my free time.

Originally posted by fatalist+Dec 8 2004, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Dec 8 2004, 06:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flux@Dec 8 2004, 08:46 AM

ZZZzzz...

Sorry I was that bored I fell asleep

WELL LAGUNA BEACH IS ON, WHY DON'T YOU CHECK THAT OUT NOOB...

[/b]

wow. fatalist is scaring me. two posts in ALL CAPS in teh SAME thread...

:shook: :shook:

are you feeling okay today?

at the moment im fuking board cant sketch cause im fustrated, i have tried but its not working i have writers block

and every cunt ive called arnt keen to paint tonight,or to go out and try to scoop up some bitches.

ive walked around the house about 50 times, looked in the fridge about 20 times, now im eating and drinking just for the sake of it...

oh and also played solitare about 10 times now and had numerus scribbles on MSpaint ,nowi think i might just go to bed.... tonight sucks!

i couldn't get passed this sentence.

I wrote the opening reply because people I knew were going to get high since they had nothing better to do, so I left. The entire way home it sat on my mind. Hence, I did not give my grammar my full attention when I entered my room and typed on 12oz. Whether my thoughts are proper or not, the idea can still be decoded.

honest to say....im rarely bored.

i always have something to do whether it be writing people back, going to art shows, running errands, hanging out with my friends, working on shit that im supposed to be doing but instead im doing something else, working on new art, side projects, working on art for an art show, my zine, helping others with their zine, my graffiti photo archive, keeping in touch with people, talking to people on my cell phone, drawing, hanging out with the fam, etc etc. not to mention that i have a demanding day job.

i am rarely bored. i've always got something to do. no wonder im always tired. :sigh: