Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

things everyone has done but you wont do just to spite them.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Apr 7, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

never watched E.T.- even if youve seen E.T. you should try pretending like you havent sometime, people get really riled up about it......halarity

never been to disney land- this isnt really funny like not seeing E.T. is but its weird.....theres this cult of people who have never been to disney land and will never go, and they are proud of it....if you ever bump into someone like this ask them if they will ever go.....99% of the time they will tell you defiantly that they are going to die never going to disney land.....its like rebellion for bitter people in theyre 30's

im trying to think of other things but i cant.....this thread blows anyway

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I've never seen Dazed and Confused. Everyone gives me shit for it. So fucking what?!

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

those smilie face burns from a lighter...until this stripper bitch did it to me while i was really really drunk..i could see and hear my skin sizzle..

ET is good
    dazed and confused is a stupid stoner live on and do things the way you should..getting outa highschool..spanking freshmen with hard wooden paddles...old men being cool in front of little highschool hoes..WHICH BRINGS MY FAVORITE LINE OUT OF THAT MOVIE..
    "you know what i like about highschool girls? i get older..they stay the same age."

4. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I was like that with the Matrix for a lonnnggg time... then I saw it.

I like that movie.

5. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

I'm sick of all these people giving me shit because I've never had anal sex with a guy. I mean, so what If I haven't taken "the plunge," does that make me less of a human? Am I any less worthy of achieving some form of success? Man-on-man anal sex is something I just won't do, regardless of the endless criticism I have to endure from society as a result. If I hear one more guy lecture me on the whole cliche element of "men needing to insert their penis into another man's asshole at least one time in their lives" I'm going to hit someone.

Label me an outsider all you will, I'm just not exploring that masculine cave.

:(

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films. And I don't plan on. Hahaha.....you're right, people get so emotional. Fuckos......

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i hate people giving me shit for not getting a girlfriend

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Disney land sucks anyways, dont go, big waste of money. Its really dumb.

9. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

i got a friend that wont play gta 3 beacause of all the hype thats a little over the edge

10. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

oh, and ive never been to target till the other day

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I havent seen Titanic,
    and I only will when some girl offers up that ass
    in exchange for sitting through the thing.

I the first grade I wouldn't admit that I still watched Sesame Street,
    because it was obviously for babies. Not a big 6 year old like me.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Awww, shit, I'm going there in August......

13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

i never had stepped foot in a plane....until last year(17) when i took a band trip to hawaii. i then went on a plane i think 5 more times in the next 3 months.

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ive never seen titanic, and i never will. i refused to jump on that bandwagon, some girls have flipped out on me for not seeing it but i dont care.

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i NEVER watched power rangers
    i NEVER watched teenage mutant ninja turtles, i saw the movies though but i didnt like it
    i mostly sat around playing wolfenstein 3d all day....i wasnt interested in a bunch of guys dressed up as super heroes fighting evil though...i did know what the putty patrol was:D