things change

MrChupacabra

It's crazy how quickly everything in your life can completely change from what you planned/expected. In the course of about 20 minutes all of my plans for the next few years just fell apart. Some of it due to my decisions and actions, some of it due to circumstances outside of my control. I'm moving back to Minnesota and i haven't the slightest fucking clue what i'm going to do now. This is all very strange and i'm sure very vague to most of you. Oh well, i feel inclined to ramble sometimes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Similar story:

It's comforting when you know that you can skip town with 3 suitcases and have everything you'll ever need.

I was living somewhere with the next 7 years of my life planned out until one night, on a whim, I decided I didn't like the situation. Within two weeks I was on a plane with my all of my neccessary belongings and a new set of goals crammed into a few bags.

Everyone on the planet should know just how many suitcases it takes to pack up their life and bounce.

ah yes, turmoil

it happens to everyone, they say "when it rains it pours"

and damn if it ain't the truth

good luck with the trials and tribulations.

more cliches fo dat azz:

this too shall pass

the hardest step of every journey is the first

life is what happens while you're busy making other plans

to make god laugh, tell him your plans

i know what your sayin on the whole moving thing, i randomly moved 1600 or so miles acrossed the country pretty much on the fly, and changed my entire life plan in the course of three weeks.

but im not really stressin it cause i like to put myself in plces i shouldnt be, it makes you think on your feet.

i dont know who said it, but the quote goes like: "good judgment comes from experiance, experiance comes from bad judgment"

Hang tight Chup. Life is full of twists and turns. Look on the bright side. You still have your health right? That's the most important thing. Everything else seems ethereal and transitory compared to that. Concussions and a grinding spinal column is not a dramatic change in ones life that is very fun to live with, since it is a constant reminder.

The important thing is to keep your mind right. Do what you need to do. Follow your heart. The rest of the world will still be there tommorow. All that jive cliche shit that are experiences man has passed through the ages.

I hear that Minneapolis is the Paris of the midwest.

*As an aside, I've been uprooted so many times that I've essentially based my life around preparedness. It might be a good thing. Certainly can't hurt.

no shit to the "when it rains, it pours" comment.

and my best friend is kinda going through the same thing. last week he came to visit me and stayed for nearly a week, when he got back home he disappeared for a few days. i was getting calls from back home asking if i knew where he was or if i've heard from him. i hadn't. he just didn't wanna do what he was doing anymore, he was tired of being in a rut, same shit, day after day, so he packed a backpack, called his mom, and came back to where i live. so, i gave him a place to crash for a while, while he looks for a job and an apartment of his own.

i think i can fit my shit in my backpack. my cd case is kinda heavy and bulky, i should select the best cds and put them in a smaller case. also, one pair of foot coverings would be optimal. i've got a pair of boots, and a pair of canvas shoes for skating. boots are no good for skating and the shoes are good for nothing but skating. there's not much room for paint when i'm carrying everything else though.

"Trials and tribulations will be presented to hearts, as a reed mat is interwoven stick by stick. Any heart which absorbs these trials will have a black mark put in it. However, any heart that rejects them will have a white mark put in it. The result is that hearts will be of two kinds: one white like a white stone, which will not be harmed by trials as long as the heavens and earth endure; and the other dark and rusty, like an over-turned vessel; not able to recognise the good, nor reject evil, but rather being absorbed with its desires."

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Sep 12 2005, 11:55 PM

if by the lick and go nuts you mean i'm going to freeze my nuts off and have really sputtery cans, then yes, its the place to be. I may very well be painting though, but thats really beside the point and not usually something i like to discuss on this website.

My bad. No offense meant, though...but, you did remind me about cold cans...of beer. Think I'll go have a brew now. Again, sorry about that.

Shit, go nuts in other ways...make snowmen with huge dongs, or snowwomen with big ol' titties, and post the pictures here. It doesn't snow where I live...I could think of a few front yards that would get the treatment if it did snow, though.

Is the Hard Times Cafe still around?