Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

things change

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MrChupacabra, Sep 13, 2005.

1. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

It's crazy how quickly everything in your life can completely change from what you planned/expected. In the course of about 20 minutes all of my plans for the next few years just fell apart. Some of it due to my decisions and actions, some of it due to circumstances outside of my control. I'm moving back to Minnesota and i haven't the slightest fucking clue what i'm going to do now. This is all very strange and i'm sure very vague to most of you. Oh well, i feel inclined to ramble sometimes.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i can relate 110% chup. good luck with figuring out what you actually want from life.

what works for me is drinking until i black out

3. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

yes...drinking.

i'm in minnesota...it's...shitty. and almost winter...yay.

4. MrChupacabra

usually i would take that advice, but at the moment drugs and alcohol are the last thing i need to add into this mix.

5. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

get at me on america online instant messanger if you feel so inclined.

7. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I heard Minneapolis is the lick when it comes to bombing...especially in the winter. Go nuts.

8. MrChupacabra

if by the lick and go nuts you mean i'm going to freeze my nuts off and have really sputtery cans, then yes, its the place to be. I may very well be painting though, but thats really beside the point and not usually something i like to discuss on this website.

9. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Similar story:

It's comforting when you know that you can skip town with 3 suitcases and have everything you'll ever need.

I was living somewhere with the next 7 years of my life planned out until one night, on a whim, I decided I didn't like the situation. Within two weeks I was on a plane with my all of my neccessary belongings and a new set of goals crammed into a few bags.

Everyone on the planet should know just how many suitcases it takes to pack up their life and bounce.

10. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

If I need to, it takes no suitcases, just a backpack. Pull the hard drive from my computer, toss my camera in there, and off I go.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm in the process of dumping alot of my shit. within the next couple weeks my life will fit into 3 suitcases....1 if i got rid of most of my shoes and hats (which ain't fuckin happenin)

12. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

ah yes, turmoil

it happens to everyone, they say "when it rains it pours"
    and damn if it ain't the truth

good luck with the trials and tribulations.
    more cliches fo dat azz:

this too shall pass
    the hardest step of every journey is the first
    life is what happens while you're busy making other plans
    to make god laugh, tell him your plans

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

what? wtf? I hope the dream didn't die.

holler, if inclined.

14. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i know what your sayin on the whole moving thing, i randomly moved 1600 or so miles acrossed the country pretty much on the fly, and changed my entire life plan in the course of three weeks.

but im not really stressin it cause i like to put myself in plces i shouldnt be, it makes you think on your feet.

i dont know who said it, but the quote goes like: "good judgment comes from experiance, experiance comes from bad judgment"

15. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

i dont know if im too held down to ever pack up and leave life. leave situations that easy, start anew, i wouldnt know where to start.

hope all goes well friend.