Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

things are starting to look up...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blood as ink, Feb 28, 2002.

1. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

sorry if this is gonna be one of those annoying threads...maybe it well maybe it won't. well i don't really care etheir way.

the past few years have just been really up and down for me just feeling miserable and shitty...nothing makes me happy.whatever happiness i would find would only be temperary.so basically i could have been considered an emo schmuck in a way...minus the bad haircuts,over priced used clothes and wanky bad record collection. but this last weekend just really motivated me. a met some cool kids.saw some really good bands that just blew me away.i keep getting asked to do artwork for random things..friends bands,zines,flyers,etc etc. . i'm not feeling as lazy and as nervous to go out and paint feeling more motivated to go out and not give a fuck.i met this rad girl.we talked about random shit for hours.she gave me her #.i'm still shocked about that one...we're supposed to hang out this weekend sometime.one of my bestfriends who i haven't talked to in a few years called out of the blue. .i finally got the original back for my graff zine...so that should be out finally after to 2 years of hell with that. i'm just overwhelmed with all of this.
    i actully feel good and proud about it...i feel like my life might actully acomplish and build up to something.

it's just a nice change of pace for once.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

keep your head up.

positive vibes attract positive vibes.

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

hurray for the change of pace... :) :p :)

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Shit man, things are going wonderful for me too. A lot better then last year, shit just keeps getting better. I think I got life kinda figured out. The best thing was recently. I saw this incredibly cute girl, I was like man, I wish I could at least get to know her. Next thing she comes up to me and asks her to eat dinner with her. It was amazing. And now I finnaly met some cool kids at school. rock on.

5. hey well i got arrested yesterday for grand theft and second degree assault and i have a long stay in juvi to look forward to. rad bro!

6. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i got arrested last week for graffiti, my parents dont trust me, im 16 and ive never had a girlfriend, or been close to a girl, i suck at EVERYTHING i do, i get bad grades, i hate everything...your lucky about your recent sucess, im tempted to blow my fuckin brains out, no one will care anyways

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

WHAT???
    that's terrible!!

8. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

that's how i was when i was 15...got arrested,lost my friends,dad didn't trust me or talk to me for over a month.failing through most of high school.i had a girlfriend at that time but she cheated on me and broke my fuckin' heart and betrayed 2 years of friendship before that.i was at a point where i was about to end my life completely but then for some strange reason graff kept poping into my head...sounds silly as fuck but i think it sorta saved me in a way.just keep going...things will get better.

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

10. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

1 2 3 GO!

It's always nice to hear something positive. Keep the faith.

11. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

i hear you bro im in the exact same position but i got one good friend and ive been reading Gandhi the autobiography, and its been inspiring if you want to read it on your comp go to http://http://www.mahatma.org.in/books/sho...ng=en&cat=books

12. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

13. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

yeah it's a nice nice break from everything bad over the past few years...almost feels like a clean slate i guess.everyone has been seeming to go through alot of shit left and right.hope it changes for alot of people. i'm all buzzing i got to hang out with some friends and that girl again.get to do it all over again tomorrow.