THEY TOOK EVERYTHING....

dr. frink one

so last night at around 4....i guess some people broke into my car...and stole everything. I had some clothes in it....a nice 500 dollar camera in the glovebox....a gift from my sister....and all my school shit. They even went as far as to smash more than one window, slash some shit....and take everything down to the change in the change compartment.....

on fucking christmas night...

ruining all my plans to go snowboarding....

all my graffiti magazines and pictures were in a box in the trunk...

i want to fucking die....

FRINK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one time my car got broken in too.... they took a grip of shit.. they even popped the hood and stole my mutha fuckin battery!!!! those bastards...:mad: :mad: :mad:

shit sucks, but check your insurance policy it might cover more than you think!:idea:

no i don't think i was targeted...its just there wasn't very much parking by my house cause someone was having a party, so I had to park it over nearer to a park, where there aren't very many houses. Whoever did it (i think they were homeless cause they mainly took clothes and those were the only things in plain sight) they obviously had as much time as they wanted to go through my shit and take it out and lug it somewhere....they took everything but they DID leave me a big pile of my boxers in the front of the car......just to show they cared....

i think right now, under my parents policy (cause i am too cheap to get my own) they only pay for damages after a thousand dollars. This means really really bad shit can happen and they will cover it (fire, robbery ect.), but they won't pay for "smaller" shit. So even if i came up with a whole claim (say in total it comes to like 2 thousand dollars) I will get a thousand, but they pay it back in payments....so really it isn't worth it. I guess I am just pissed cause it kinda feels like my fault. I didn't keep valuables in sight, but there WERE some clothes and shit in the trunk....i am just beyond pissed

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ya man, i live in a grimey city and i learned always hide your shit in the trunk, etc. im always screamin at my girl about leavin her purse and cd player in plain site.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

oh, and my insurance won't cover it...if i file a claim they will just fuck me in the ass by raising my premiums and payments.....so i think i am fucked either way....

alot of that stuff may be covered by house insurance such as the camera and the cds, claim it thru there and the premium wont raise that much if your still at home.

Guest GorbortOrman

My car got broken into once and they took my stereo(cdx7000 X-Plode or something like that)(i also left the face plate inside the car and thats why they took it i guess), a butterfly knife($15 value), and a blue bandana... they also popped my trunk looking for subs and i had a 200 CD book filled perfectly with inserts and everything and they didnt even take that... once i seen that they didnt take that, I didnt even give a shit about the stereo, I now have a tape deck in my car with detachable face, and all the music i have in my car is what i have inside. I dont leave shit in my car anymore... fuck that noise. The car i have now, the locks dont even work... its alot older car too than my nissan sentra i had.... man

Guest GorbortOrman

oh shit wahst up A6, hit up with your humber in an e-mail, i dont have it... i will get a phone card tommorow or soon so i can call you up.. peace

My friends car was broken into recently they got in his car with out smashin nothin stole his whole systemtook out the whole cd player and heat control like Ripped his Highs and Mids out They Ripped his whole back seat out pulled his subs out through the place where the seat was and then took his amp. Then too make matters worse the smashed his headlights. !?!?!?! I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!

Yo Frink Sorry That Shit Happen Man That Sucks.

frink got a ride to go snoboarding....

and has decided to purchase some weird pager connected to your car alarm, so that no matter where you are (within a couple miles), if your car alarm goes off it wakes you up and you can go outside with a huge baseball bat and either brutally beat the poor fuck that tried to fuck with the now "very experienced in getting jacked" frink, or if they have already fucked up the car and are loading shit in their car, you can just bash whatever piece of shit they have...and THEN bash in their skulls. Right now I am gonna go try to get the glass shards out from the seats before people try to ride in it with me...

frink, pissed off, but ready for revenge

yo frink......u said u parked it near a park and it mite be hobos....my advice would to go walk around teh park with a uzi looking for homeless people that might be dressed in your stolen clothes......if u find some homeless fuck walking around wearing ur shirt....go follow his ass back to his little hobo hangout and shoot them all and take everything back

dude, i was just talking with someone about how its uncomprehendable (sp?) that some people could pull shit like that, especially on, around, or before christmas. and you know every year, theres a story on the news about how some poor family with kids got jacked right before christmas...poor little kiddies...when i hear about shit like that, i hope karma is real

Guest serpent of the light

my friends house was recently broken into (xmas eve) we're pretty sure we know who it was, and they're fucking dead as soon as the cops do their shit, but when we called denver popo they said the detective was out of town (one detective for denver??? wtf??), and now we've been told he will be notified by mail. over 4k worth of shit and they won't even come to the place where the shit went down? god bless the justice system

i think the thing that gets on my nerves about this whole thing is that i can't stop thinking about it. Every two seconds its like "hey I'll take a picture of that!"..."wait...they stole my camera" or "Hey i'll go put on my black ben davis's...oh shit...they took those too." or "Ow, thats a shard of glass in my ass...oh shit...and now there is another hole i didn't see..."

bastards....

Originally posted by dr. frink one

frink got a ride to go snoboarding....

and has decided to purchase some weird pager connected to your car alarm, so that no matter where you are (within a couple miles), if your car alarm goes off it wakes you up and you can go outside with a huge baseball bat and either brutally beat the poor fuck that tried to fuck with the now "very experienced in getting jacked" frink, or if they have already fucked up the car and are loading shit in their car, you can just bash whatever piece of shit they have...and THEN bash in their skulls. Right now I am gonna go try to get the glass shards out from the seats before people try to ride in it with me...

frink, pissed off, but ready for revenge

Watch out, I know a guy whose whole car was stolen and he had that alarm and pager. Right from his front yard too... but it will stop the bums.

Originally posted by Fugazi

Watch out, I know a guy whose whole car was stolen and he had that alarm and pager. Right from his front yard too... but it will stop the bums.

how did that work out? like the pager went off and they drove away? I am more worried about people breaking in rather than driving away...

i did have my car broken into when i was parked on a college lot. they broke all my locks and stole my stupid $50 cd player... what was kind of embarassing was that i had this huge fucking cd case and it looked like they flipped through it but left it behind.... wtf.... at least i wstill have my cds.

Archived