they say frenchfries may cause cancer...

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah,I feel you on that......eating too many french fries may cause cancer.....so does everything else..

....but eating too many french fries will make you gain lots and lots of weight and then you will start breaking lots and lots of boards from doing some Nate Sherwood style pressure flips.It might be smart to cut back.

The fryolator method of cooking french fries creates acrylamide, a probable carcinogen, in small quantities. It's one of the many chemicals found in cigarette smoke.

Overcooking, burning, or superheating organic materials - including tobacco, marijuana, french fries, bonfires, plastics, trees, burgers, whatever - creates a lot of different chemicals which are toxic or carcinogenic, and are not good to ingest or inhale on a regular basis.

I can do without a lot of those. But you have to die of something, so fuck giving up french fries.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

The fryolator method of cooking french fries creates acrylamide, a probable carcinogen, in small quantities. It's one of the many chemicals found in cigarette smoke.

Overcooking, burning, or superheating organic materials - including tobacco, marijuana, french fries, bonfires, plastics, trees, burgers, whatever - creates a lot of different chemicals which are toxic or carcinogenic, and are not good to ingest or inhale on a regular basis.

I can do without a lot of those. But you have to die of something, so fuck giving up french fries.

acrylamide is definitely a carcinogen and a poison

it is deadly in high concentrations

more recent studies have suggested, however, that the minute levels at which acrylamide is present in deep fried foods is not threatening

even on a long term basis

Archived