They know what it is, and they like it.

test pattern

No, I'm not talking about the lesbians with the geled, smoothly combed mullets.

I'm talking about the companies that make the markers and things.

I know this belongs in Third Rail, but I feel like each thread has it's own certain group of members. I generally like the Channel Zero members. At least here you people feel like talking and are not only intrested in "da str8 80m8in FLIXXX."

I was thinking earlier and wondering if all these companies (Sakura, Pilot, Prismacolor, etc.) are keeping graffiti writers in mind when they make their products? I mean, honestly. I'm sure Kiwi could make their bottles alot harder to put ink into if they wanted to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by test pattern

No, I'm not talking about the lesbians with the geled, smoothly combed mullets.

I'm talking about the companies that make the markers and things.

I know this belongs in Third Rail, but I feel like each thread has it's own certain group of members. I generally like the Channel Zero members. At least here you people feel like talking and are not only intrested in "da str8 80m8in FLIXXX."

I was thinking earlier and wondering if all these companies (Sakura, Pilot, Prismacolor, etc.) are keeping graffiti writers in mind when they make their products? I mean, honestly. I'm sure Kiwi could make their bottles alot harder to put ink into if they wanted to.

ive considered this so many times... like why would anyone else need a marker 3 inches wide?

Originally posted by test pattern

I was thinking earlier and wondering if all these companies (Sakura, Pilot, Prismacolor, etc.) are keeping graffiti writers in mind when they make their products?

yes we do. well, at least according to our latest market research.

Surprisingly i have know people who have magnum 44's and the huge pilots and they dont even know what graff is. I dunno you would think that the companys would know its for people doing graff. But for example, how would kiwi even know that graff writers were using their mops?

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Surprisingly i have know people who have magnum 44's and the huge pilots and they dont even know what graff is. I dunno you would think that the companys would know its for people doing graff. But for example, how would kiwi even know that graff writers were using their mops?

I think they know.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

a friend of mine uses the big pilots to mark stuff in her office place that she works at....I am still trying to get her steal me some.

wouldn't you steal my fine ass some markers if I promised to make you dinner?

Probably not. You seem kind of shady and that sounds like a trap.

prismacolor makes paint markers? I've never seen those around before...do they have them in all differant shades like their normal markers? just curiouse...I don't steal anymore, but I can't bring myself to pay prismacolor prices after stealing them for so long...so it doesn't really matter anyways.

matthewvaginaldischargethirteen.

Archived