they found some new shrimp in a cave

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060531/sc_nm/science_israel_cave_dc

so it got me to thinkin, i havent had shrimp in a while. Applebees has some bomb shrimp, the deep fried batter ones. god damn those are good. Chinese DIM SUM has that "HAGOW", which is a shrimp in this noodle wrapper that is also fucking good. i was eating breakfast this morning and saw the shrimp in the newspaper and it made me want to eat it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it....There's shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried, pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger and a shrimp sandwich

damn someone beat me too it

So tired of sluts coming to us in clubs with their cocaine.

clubs are gay in the first place jackie what the fuck are you doing going to clubs?

anyway i love shrimp. shrimp and salmon.. i could live off that shit. deep fried is okay if you have like low cholestoral and shit i rather have them with /no homo cocktail sauce. on skewers are good too.