Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

They found Chandra Levy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, May 22, 2002.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

yeah, im sure no one on 12 oz really cares.

im curious as to what the REAL story behind it all is.

does anyone care?

--------------------
    oh, i should add+++
    they found her DEAD, not alive. in a park (ROCK CREEK PARK) , in (i assume) a shallow grave. A jogger found her skull sticking out of the ground.

doin it in the park/ doing it after dark, oh yeah/ rock creek park/ oh yeah/ rock creek park

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

seriously , she dead ?

3. platapie

platapie Guest

the name sonds really familiar. who is that again ctrl?

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

chandra levy was a missing intern for a congress man Gary Condit who went missing a while back, before september 11th. everyone suspects Gary Condit of murdering or arranging her murder. The two had an affair, if i remember correctly. Turn on CNN or any news channel and youll hear all about it.

she was found dead in Rock Creek Park in Washington DC, i havnt heard anymore. it will be interesting to hear how she died. if it was condit, then my guess was he strangled her. perhaps drowned.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Whats the condition of the corpse?
    Was it a real Grisley death or what?

7. platapie

platapie Guest

dam now i rmemeber. holy nutmeg. i bet that fucker did it.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Of course that Condit guy did it........otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.......

9. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

lost -n- found

http://channels.netscape.com/cp/news/levy/i/chandra151.jpg'>
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The skeletal remains of missing former Washington intern Chandra Levy were found in a park in northwest Washington on Wednesday, almost 13 months after she vanished without a trace.

Police Chief Charles Ramsey made the grim announcement about 6 p.m., after the remains found Wednesday morning in Rock Creek Park were identified through dental records. He said the investigation, previously treated as a missing person case, would now be treated as a death investigation.

"The medical examiner's investigation into the manner and cause of death is still pending," he said. "We have found quite a bit of the skeletal remains."

Levy was last seen April 30, 2001, days after completing an internship with the U.S. Bureau of Prisons. She was 24 when she disappeared.
    Investigators had not yet determined a cause of death, Ramsey said.

10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

11. platapie

platapie Guest

im just sayign if kileld someone id feen them to animals. or burn them cause no traces ashes i tell yeah. but i dont have it in me to kill anyone.

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i could kill someone,

but only under extreme circumstances:mad:

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

nah, i dont know...;)

i wouldn't be able to.;)

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

am I the only person that's been singing "Rock Creek Park" all day?

15. platapie

platapie Guest

your name implys everything.^