THESE SHOES ARE TOTALLY DECK!

duh-rye-won

http://www.eaglesportscenter.com/products/georgia/graphics/bluwtr1a.jpg'>

(*note, these aren't the exact shoes. mine aren't fuzzy)

i bought a pair of deck shoes for my brother's wedding. maybe they are also called boat shoes? i don't know the proper terminology. anyway, they are very comfortable and i like them. i think i'd look very dapper rocking the deck shoes with, say, some cut off camo shorts?

i only had 2 pairs of sneakers and the nicer ones got ruined in hawaii so the only footear i have is a ragged pair of DVS and these new shoes. so i am trying to incorporate them into my pathetic wardrobe.

i am interested in hearing your comments regarding these shoes. especially the ladies of 12oz.

thank you for your time.

-preppyiquitfiverbecauseoneristotallyplayed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bought a pair of fuzzy soft beige dress shoes, somewhat like this, but had to return them because my stupid feet were too wide for the shoes. dammit.

mine had a little tie on the front, and they were very cute.

I think you should wear the shoes often, because you are rich, and rich people need to look sofisticated.

I wouldnt wear them with cut off shorts tho, theyre more like for pants, jeans, etc..shorts....eehhhh... i wouldnt.

Originally posted by alure

haha... i judge a man by his shoes... i have to like his style..

so i guess if thats being materlistic then yeah i'am..but i'm not a fucking gold digger..

that's weird, my ex is the same way. she was really hesitant about even giving me a chance because i had some ugly ass brown skate shoes.

shush;] but im not.. well i have more standards then i used to before since i consider my son...but i used to date guys who didnt have cars.. or even jobs.. i just have a shoe thing. ... i gotta like the shoes..haha.

"nice shoes wanna fuck?"

Archived