Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THESE SHOES ARE TOTALLY DECK!

Discussion in 'Style' started by duh-rye-won, Sep 3, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

http://www.eaglesportscenter.com/products/georgia/graphics/bluwtr1a.jpg'>
    (*note, these aren't the exact shoes. mine aren't fuzzy)

i bought a pair of deck shoes for my brother's wedding. maybe they are also called boat shoes? i don't know the proper terminology. anyway, they are very comfortable and i like them. i think i'd look very dapper rocking the deck shoes with, say, some cut off camo shorts?

i only had 2 pairs of sneakers and the nicer ones got ruined in hawaii so the only footear i have is a ragged pair of DVS and these new shoes. so i am trying to incorporate them into my pathetic wardrobe.

i am interested in hearing your comments regarding these shoes. especially the ladies of 12oz.

thank you for your time.

-preppyiquitfiverbecauseoneristotallyplayed

2. coolio

coolio Banned

hahaha! you think "deck" shoes means boat shoes!

reality check

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

4. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i bought a pair of fuzzy soft beige dress shoes, somewhat like this, but had to return them because my stupid feet were too wide for the shoes. dammit.

mine had a little tie on the front, and they were very cute.

I think you should wear the shoes often, because you are rich, and rich people need to look sofisticated.

I wouldnt wear them with cut off shorts tho, theyre more like for pants, jeans, etc..shorts....eehhhh... i wouldnt.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

your totally awesome new slang word like.. totally meant something else before.. like.. you fags got ahold of it... like.. totally.

6. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Has the SARS gotten to your brain?

Gooser, you buy those shoes, I come to HK and kick you really hard in the shins with a steel toe boot.

7. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i call those loafers..

and i would not walk next to a guy sporting those..

the threads you people make...

8. iloveboxcars

wow... materialistic much? ;)

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i already own them! don't be like that gatita... my style is very boring, bordering on non existant. i'm trying to make a statement! i'm not sure what i'm trying to say. ok, i need to take a pic of myself wearing them. i'll do it when i get home.

10. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

to hell with all you haters. i'm rockin em.

11. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

haha... i judge a man by his shoes... i have to like his style..

so i guess if thats being materlistic then yeah i'am..but i'm not a fucking gold digger..

12. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

shoes are shoes, if they make your feet happy that is all that counts

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I voted for number 3, but I'm just fucking with ya.

Seriously, wear em, no one looks at your feet except for bottom feeders anyway.

:cool:

14. iloveboxcars

that's weird, my ex is the same way. she was really hesitant about even giving me a chance because i had some ugly ass brown skate shoes.

15. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

T-HEHE YOU SAID BOTTOM!