these guys are fuckin nuts.....

LadyKrink

After "the sniper" started his killing spree i wondered if he was going to become the next serial killer to go down in history. but was he really as sick as Richard Ramerez,or Jeffrey Dahmer? i dont think so...

Jeffery Dahmer

unlike most killers, this guy was gay. after terrorizing a man for several hours he got away, and led police back to the house. inside Dahmer's house they found photographs of dead men who had either been mutilated or completely dismembered, a closet and filing cabinet full of skulls, a kettle filled with decomposing hands and male genitals, and various other body parts placed around the apartment.

Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez

this guy is fuckin nuts. a Satanist that listened to a lot of heavy metal mainly AC/DC who got his name because he would stalk people at night, break in, murder,rape,sodomize, and burglarize. he got off on mutilating some of the bodies, or in one case scratching satanic symbols all over the bodies and all over the house. in another case he killed a man, and severely beat his wife while she was forced to listen to him rape her 8 year old son. this guy is sick, he carved the eyes out of a woman who didnt give him all her money, and took them with him. the funny thing is he has women who love him, and actually just got married to one not to long ago.

how about....

The Zodiac Killer

from 1966-1970 he murdered 37 people. one of the first was a girl whos throat was slashed so deeply that she was nearly decapitated. This guy would drive and pull up next to a women saying that something was wrong with her car and she needed to get off the road. then you can guess what happened after that. the crazy thing about this guy is that he mailed in three letters to the police each containing 1/3 of a cryptic cypher. after a schoolteacher broke the code it read "i like killing people because it is so much fun." he explained that his killing was an effort to "collect slaves" who would serve him in the afterlife. it was in other letters he sent after this that he introduced the name Zodiac and gave details to the last murders.

or...

Jack the Ripper

this guy killed 5 prostitutes, not all that unbelievable in todays standards, but what he did to them is unbelievable to say the least. one lady he attacked the throat exposing her vertebrae. he removed the organs from other victims, one the abdomen, another he took the kidney. he tried to remove the ear of one of his victims but was interrupted. they say the last of his murders was so horrific that it satisfied his need to kill from there on out. the 5th woman was dismembered for hours and horribly mutilated, her face was hacked beyond recognition and they later found out she was pregnant.

all i know is that these guys are insane.

Ted Bundy was charged with 28 murders. the first of his victims lived, but they found a bed rod stuck in her pussy and she now has permanent brain damage from blows to the head.

Robert Pickton killed prostitutes as young as 11 and buried their remains to be found by police many years later in his pig farm where he lived. total count of women he killed...over 50.

Charles Manson actually never killed anyone, which is crazy. his family did all the killing, following Manson as Jesus Christ. Manson considered himself to be the "fifth angel" the Beatles being the other four. which is good reasoning for the name "helter skelter" seeing as how it is a Beatles song.

serial killers are incredibly interesting in my opinion, and if you are like me and go on rotten.com to entertain yourself than i think you will find all this stuff some what interesting, all though disgusting to say the least. you have to admit that these guys are nuts, and i personally find their stories absolutly amazing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/predators/robert_pickton/APG-Robert-William-Pickton.jpg'>

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/predators/robert_pickton/APG-David-Pickton-brother.jpg'>

more charges than any other canadian serial killer, and they only total about a dozen right now. depending on how long they dig at the pickton farm the final count might be around 50 hookers. never trust a man with a pig farm....

its a beautiful day in my neighbourhood:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...robert_pickton/

That nightstalker shit was fucking nuts. I remember the whole area was freaked out. Cause he was doing alot of the killing within 10 minutes from my house. My sister had just moved out with a bunch of her friends up in some hilly area by themselves. We were all on edge during that time. Making sure to lock the doors and keeping our eyes and ears open at night.

Richard Ramirez

Nickname: The Night Stalker

Reign of terror: 17/3/85 - 31/8/85

Motive: He enjoyed it.

Crimes: Ramirez was charged with 63 crimes: including 13 murders, and 30 other offences including attempted murder, rape and sexual assaults.

These offences include:

Date Victim Crime Method Place

June 1984 Jennie Vincow Rape and murder - -

17/3/85 Maria Hernandez Attempted murder Shot Rosemead, Los Angeles

17/3/85 Dayle Okasaki Murder Shot Rosemead, Los Angeles

17/3/85 Tsai Lian Yu Murder Shot Monterey Park, LA

27/3/85 Vincent Zazzara Murder Shot Near the San Gabriel freeway

27/3/85 Maxine Zazzara Murder Shot, stabbed and her eyes were gouged out Near the San Gabriel freeway

14/4/85 William Doi Murder Shot in the head Monterey Park, LA

14/4/85 Lillie Doi Attempted murder Savagely beaten Monterey Park, LA

30/5/85 Carol Kyle Rape - Burbank, LA

27/6/85 Patty Elaine Higgins Murder Slashed throat Arcadia, LA

2/7/85 Mary Louise Cannon Murder Slashed throat Arcadia, LA

5/7/85 Whitney Bennet Attempted murder Beaten with a crowbar Arcadia, LA

7/7/85 Joyce Lucille Nelson Murder Beaten to death and strangled Monterey Park, LA

7/7/85 Sophie Dickman Rape and Robbery - Monterey Park

20/7/85 Max and Lela Kneiding Murder Shot. Lela was also stabbed repeatedly. Glendale, LA

20/7/85 Chainarong Khovananth Murder Shot Sun Valley, LA

20/7/85 Somkid Khovananth GBH and rape - Sun Valley, LA

5/8/85 Christopher and Virginia Peterson Attempted murder - -

9/8/85 Elyas Abowath Murder Shot San Gabriel Valley

9/8/85 Sakina Abowath GBH and rape Beaten San Gabriel Valley

17/8/85 Barbara and Peter Pan Murder Shot in the head Lake Merced

24/8/85 William Carns Attempted murder Shot 3 times in the head Mission Viego

24/8/85 Inez Erickson Rape - Mission Viego

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Jerry's Van !

Jerry's Van !

I knew it wasn't Berkowitz

(does anyone know what I'm talking about?)

:lol: did he say son of sam?!

thanks for the great memories of that episode

his cousin trying to fuck him :lol:

'hey wait i think theres a bus backing up'

'no thats the van'

Archived