Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

these guys are fuckin nuts.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyKrink, Nov 4, 2002.

1. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

After "the sniper" started his killing spree i wondered if he was going to become the next serial killer to go down in history. but was he really as sick as Richard Ramerez,or Jeffrey Dahmer? i dont think so...

Jeffery Dahmer
    unlike most killers, this guy was gay. after terrorizing a man for several hours he got away, and led police back to the house. inside Dahmer's house they found photographs of dead men who had either been mutilated or completely dismembered, a closet and filing cabinet full of skulls, a kettle filled with decomposing hands and male genitals, and various other body parts placed around the apartment.

Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez
    this guy is fuckin nuts. a Satanist that listened to a lot of heavy metal mainly AC/DC who got his name because he would stalk people at night, break in, murder,rape,sodomize, and burglarize. he got off on mutilating some of the bodies, or in one case scratching satanic symbols all over the bodies and all over the house. in another case he killed a man, and severely beat his wife while she was forced to listen to him rape her 8 year old son. this guy is sick, he carved the eyes out of a woman who didnt give him all her money, and took them with him. the funny thing is he has women who love him, and actually just got married to one not to long ago.

how about....

The Zodiac Killer
    from 1966-1970 he murdered 37 people. one of the first was a girl whos throat was slashed so deeply that she was nearly decapitated. This guy would drive and pull up next to a women saying that something was wrong with her car and she needed to get off the road. then you can guess what happened after that. the crazy thing about this guy is that he mailed in three letters to the police each containing 1/3 of a cryptic cypher. after a schoolteacher broke the code it read "i like killing people because it is so much fun." he explained that his killing was an effort to "collect slaves" who would serve him in the afterlife. it was in other letters he sent after this that he introduced the name Zodiac and gave details to the last murders.

or...

Jack the Ripper
    this guy killed 5 prostitutes, not all that unbelievable in todays standards, but what he did to them is unbelievable to say the least. one lady he attacked the throat exposing her vertebrae. he removed the organs from other victims, one the abdomen, another he took the kidney. he tried to remove the ear of one of his victims but was interrupted. they say the last of his murders was so horrific that it satisfied his need to kill from there on out. the 5th woman was dismembered for hours and horribly mutilated, her face was hacked beyond recognition and they later found out she was pregnant.

all i know is that these guys are insane.

Ted Bundy was charged with 28 murders. the first of his victims lived, but they found a bed rod stuck in her pussy and she now has permanent brain damage from blows to the head.

Robert Pickton killed prostitutes as young as 11 and buried their remains to be found by police many years later in his pig farm where he lived. total count of women he killed...over 50.

Charles Manson actually never killed anyone, which is crazy. his family did all the killing, following Manson as Jesus Christ. Manson considered himself to be the "fifth angel" the Beatles being the other four. which is good reasoning for the name "helter skelter" seeing as how it is a Beatles song.

serial killers are incredibly interesting in my opinion, and if you are like me and go on rotten.com to entertain yourself than i think you will find all this stuff some what interesting, all though disgusting to say the least. you have to admit that these guys are nuts, and i personally find their stories absolutly amazing.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

i recently read a book on this guy who profiles serial killers for the fbi or something. damnnnnnnnnnnnnn it was interesting

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm a cereal killer

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i watched a documentary on dahlmer
    interesting stuff

hey you forgot the son of sam

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

count chocula or fruit loops?

6. sneak

sneak Guest

im a cereal eater.......go coco puffs!!

7. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

i forgot a lot of people...but i am too tired to write anymore.

John Wayne Gacy
    "The Hillside Stranglers"

to name a couple.

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

all cereal. except frosties. that tony tiger muthafucka gets on my nerves.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

well isnt that grrrrrrreat!

10. sneak

sneak Guest

with the catch prase grrrrreat... i always thought he was being like.....grrrr (growling) go eat or some shit

11. zen

zen New Jack

she didnt include son of sam cause he just shot people. thats not interesting.

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

WALE!! Wale loves serial killers! He wants to kill me by choking me with my own thong, and so he says.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

follow your nose!! it always knows!

what a great video.

14. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

i dont go on rotten.com but i think serial killers are very interesting.
    froot loops.
    coco puffs.
    frosties.

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Jerry's Van !
    Jerry's Van !

I knew it wasn't Berkowitz

(does anyone know what I'm talking about?)