these god damn friggin ants

staE

THESE LITTLE FUCKRS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! im watching tv, and what do i see, a fuckin ant walking across the screen. i get up to kill the fucker, i look down, another friggin ant. i walk to the kitchen, and i feel a tickle on my leg, ANOTHER FUCKIN ANT. and just now!! AN ANT WAS CRAWLIGN ALL OVER ME!! god dammit. im starting to get reaaaal pissed at these stupid fuckers, hahaha i cant open my garbage bin without seeing them, god dammit. and they are huge! LIKE STEROIDS is the new sugar for them!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

If this is what your posts usually look like (content wise as well as grammar wise) go ahead and take one for the team and stop posting at this forum.

hey, how would you feel if i told you to... lick my ass?

all the gay doctor delusion is saying is that a little punctuation and spacing is appreciated when reading someones stories.

Now what were we talking about? Oh yes, ants.

When I was in the Phillipines, we were out ot this place called Hundred Islands. There was literally a hundred tiny islands within a short boat ride of one another.

To set the scene, i was there with my girl at the time and her family (obviously Filipino), and her relatives and a few friends of her relatives, we were all out at this big house on an island.

It was late at night, we were playing cards, drinking, just chilling in paradise.

So the driver that we hired for the weekend, says he's tired and going to sleep, sets up a little sleeping mat in the corner of the common area of this huge house we were staying at. Everyone says good night and keeps on drinking and gambling.

About an hour later, one of the cousins says (in broken english of course for my benefit), "hey look at 'A&W'!"**. the driver had a line of ants running up his belly, up his chest and right across his face!

So we watched him flinch and try to brush off the ants in his sleep for a few (read: twenty) minutes. then finally woke him up slowly and watched him freak out and half undress trying to make sure he got rid of all the ants.

Ahh, good times.

** A&W. like the burger place. the driver totally looked like the A&W Bear

Originally posted by staE

hey, how would you feel if i told you to... lick my ass?

Your fucking story sucks and so does your fucking huge ass signature. Take your gay ass bullshit to a dance dance revolution forum you fuck.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Your fucking story sucks and so does your fucking huge ass signature. Take your gay ass bullshit to a dance dance revolution forum you fuck.

Hear hear

But in a related ant story last yeasr at my old studio i got stoned and made some food. As i went to throw my shit out i look in the trash and think to myself 'hmmmm, that's odd.....where did all these coffee grinds come from?"

The black carpet of "coffee grinds" turned out to be something in excess of thousands of ants feasting upon the remains of the dinner party i had the night before! Disgusted i trampled the little fuckers still snaking their way across the floor and then i took the can outside and set fire to the top most layer alla the old "spray can flamethrower" trick.

I hate ants with a passion. I will always go out of my way to kill them

Another time i was at a drum and bass campout and i kicked at a tree stump only to see hundreds of angry ass red ants come boiling out. Disgusting

but yeah staE you little fuck, don't come around here trying to talk all salty with all of your 43 posts. Don't try running with your cheap sandals around here.....

i had the same problem. i probably blew $100 on poision and stuff before i realized that ants were extremely intelligent.

i bought sprays, those death traps, and stuff to spray everywhere. that didnt do anything.

then. i hired a exterminator. from that day on i havent found one single ant around here.

my advice: hire an exterminator. it may be alot of $$ upfront, but trust me, it pays in the long run. and the short run.

ehh that grammar is like that on purpose. i wrote this out of anger?. and what the hell is up with all you 12ozers and the grammar? dammit man, what is this? english class? just relax!!

honestly all of you "12ozers" start some pretty fucking stupid threads.example congrats on your 5000 post cmon lame. or how about lets post pics of our air force ones and other clothing. completley gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or maybe one on the new kaws dolls that are completley overpriced and look stupid i dont see how someone could be so retarded and buy one let alone make a stupid thread on it go die.

Originally posted by traxxs

honestly all of you "12ozers" start some pretty fucking stupid threads.example congrats on your 5000 post cmon lame. or how about lets post pics of our air force ones and other clothing. completley gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or maybe one on the new kaws dolls that are completley overpriced and look stupid i dont see how someone could be so retarded and buy one let alone make a stupid thread on it go die.

don't like it? there's the door.....step

Guest imported_El Mamerro

We have a bunch of crazyass colonies networked inside our concrete walls at home. They come out through outlets or small cracks where the walls meet the ceiling or each other.

I never fail to be impressed how it takes literally 5 minutes after I'm done with a can of Coke for a scout to find it, alert the rest of the gang, and have a line of ants traveling all the way down the far wall of my room, across the floor, up my drafting table's legs, and all over the can.

no dont like you

i should have worded that differently you channel zero people suck the benches on the other hand is quite nice

awww, wipe those tears.

the benches? so you prefer the section with all the bickering 10 year olds arguing about shit that doesn't concern them? well, go back there, it'd be much appreciated

KTHXBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

awww, wipe those tears.

the benches? so you prefer the section with all the bickering 10 year olds arguing about shit that doesn't concern them? well, go back there, it'd be much appreciated

KTHXBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

tears???? from the way you people write most of you look like the crying type now go polish your air force ones woman.

tears???? from the way you people write most of you look like the crying type now go polish your air force ones woman.

again.....if you don't like channel zero, quit comlaining and go away. it's as easy as the click of a mouse.

oh, and i'd rather be polishing shoes than wading thru metal heads biting styles and riding some 15 year old's nut sack

bizarre anti-ant prank

Here's a strange one. If you have a small ant crawling along a smooth surface, cut a clove of garlic in half and draw a circle around the ant with half the garlic clove. He will not be able to find his way out. He'll reach the garlic line, turn away, and try a different direction. The one I trapped using this technique could not find his way out for over five minutes, and it was a small circle (4 inches diameter). He just kept bouncing off the garlic line until I finally put him out of his misery.

Archived