Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

these god damn friggin ants

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by staE, May 11, 2004.

1. staE

staE New Jack

THESE LITTLE FUCKRS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! im watching tv, and what do i see, a fuckin ant walking across the screen. i get up to kill the fucker, i look down, another friggin ant. i walk to the kitchen, and i feel a tickle on my leg, ANOTHER FUCKIN ANT. and just now!! AN ANT WAS CRAWLIGN ALL OVER ME!! god dammit. im starting to get reaaaal pissed at these stupid fuckers, hahaha i cant open my garbage bin without seeing them, god dammit. and they are huge! LIKE STEROIDS is the new sugar for them!!!

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

If this is what your posts usually look like (content wise as well as grammar wise) go ahead and take one for the team and stop posting at this forum.

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

why you gotta bite my insect story stee?

nah, i'm just playin. this thread is great. really. i mean it.

4. staE

staE New Jack

hey, how would you feel if i told you to... lick my ass?

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

all the gay doctor delusion is saying is that a little punctuation and spacing is appreciated when reading someones stories.

Now what were we talking about? Oh yes, ants.

When I was in the Phillipines, we were out ot this place called Hundred Islands. There was literally a hundred tiny islands within a short boat ride of one another.
    To set the scene, i was there with my girl at the time and her family (obviously Filipino), and her relatives and a few friends of her relatives, we were all out at this big house on an island.
    It was late at night, we were playing cards, drinking, just chilling in paradise.
    So the driver that we hired for the weekend, says he's tired and going to sleep, sets up a little sleeping mat in the corner of the common area of this huge house we were staying at. Everyone says good night and keeps on drinking and gambling.
    About an hour later, one of the cousins says (in broken english of course for my benefit), "hey look at 'A&W'!"**. the driver had a line of ants running up his belly, up his chest and right across his face!
    So we watched him flinch and try to brush off the ants in his sleep for a few (read: twenty) minutes. then finally woke him up slowly and watched him freak out and half undress trying to make sure he got rid of all the ants.

Ahh, good times.

** A&W. like the burger place. the driver totally looked like the A&W Bear

6. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Your fucking story sucks and so does your fucking huge ass signature. Take your gay ass bullshit to a dance dance revolution forum you fuck.

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Hear hear

But in a related ant story last yeasr at my old studio i got stoned and made some food. As i went to throw my shit out i look in the trash and think to myself 'hmmmm, that's odd.....where did all these coffee grinds come from?"

The black carpet of "coffee grinds" turned out to be something in excess of thousands of ants feasting upon the remains of the dinner party i had the night before! Disgusted i trampled the little fuckers still snaking their way across the floor and then i took the can outside and set fire to the top most layer alla the old "spray can flamethrower" trick.

I hate ants with a passion. I will always go out of my way to kill them

Another time i was at a drum and bass campout and i kicked at a tree stump only to see hundreds of angry ass red ants come boiling out. Disgusting

but yeah staE you little fuck, don't come around here trying to talk all salty with all of your 43 posts. Don't try running with your cheap sandals around here.....

8. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

holy shit, im having the same exact problem in my house right now, same shit is going on with these fucking stupid ants....its nasty

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I am not dr+delusion.

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

my fault, holmes. that was a total misread.

dr delusion is gay, not iloveboxcars.

11. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Want to know an easy way to solve this??

Put Nair in your shampoo bottle..

It will work in about 7-10 days, just keep reapplying.

12. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

^ good tip, ill try it tommorow

13. decu goldyn1

decu goldyn1 Senior Member

i really hate ants ones ok
    i had a problem at school were i'd kill 2 flying ants then 20 more would crawl out from the world and heater ahhhh i hate seeing tons of ants moving it fucking freaks me out

14. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i had the same problem. i probably blew $100 on poision and stuff before i realized that ants were extremely intelligent.

i bought sprays, those death traps, and stuff to spray everywhere. that didnt do anything.

then. i hired a exterminator. from that day on i havent found one single ant around here.

my advice: hire an exterminator. it may be alot of $$ upfront, but trust me, it pays in the long run. and the short run.

15. staE

staE New Jack

ehh that grammar is like that on purpose. i wrote this out of anger?. and what the hell is up with all you 12ozers and the grammar? dammit man, what is this? english class? just relax!!