These AIDS commercials

Scrabble

Make me crazy.

Not really the commercials themselves, but the phrase 'Global Aids'

It makes me think that in the future, its going to be almost unavoidable in every country. And it wont stop. Ever. It'll even wipe out cockroaches, after its done with us.

maybe 2 years ago, I made it a point to keep myself ignorant on...MOST serious subjects. Just to rest a while.

Because I have a tendency to panic.

Like in the year 2034, there will be a way for people to 'sprinkle' the virus on AcuView contact lenses and send them to you in the mail. And just laugh about it, because chances are, you've already got it anyway! Of course im exaggerating, but you get the point. I only recieved my imagination recently, and those things dont work well in people over the age of 9. But Yes, these are along the lines of the things I think about when I get really bored.

So now, from all my hard work, all thats floating around in my head, if im not at school, is chickens, puppies, Shamu, and Top Ramen.

BUT! These AIDS commercials are fucking my shit up. Im panicking again.

Day time tv fucks my head up aswell

'men on the down low'

every supposedly straight nigga I talk to is suspect...like, "Why do you talk about Booty so much? What are you trying to say?"

You're an adult worker at a youth center, ahem. Now squeeze my hand and tell me everythings going to be alright.

Not really...tell me about your day, what's on your mind, your predictions for the future, or your overactive imagination.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Scrabble

So now, from all my hard work, all thats floating around in my head, if im not at school, is chickens, puppies, Shamu, and Top Ramen.

BUT! These AIDS commercials are fucking my shit up. Im panicking again.

Im aware that AIDS is fucking up other peoples shit, much...much worse than mine. But thats not what this thread's about. Though im not exactly sure what its about, only nonsense is accepted. Serious thinkers need not apply. Thanks and Godbless.

well..i always wondered do the people the aids/herpes commercials really have the disease? and i wonder how much they get paid and why its always the same people....and i wonder if you seen that girl somewhere would u think thats the girl on the herpes commercial....those poor things

I never understood why they make it seem like having herpes is the shit. IT has up beat music and people riding bikes and rock climbing and all that crap, smiling real big. Then its shows the person that they are with smiling real big doing all these activities with them. It's probably because they dont know.

Originally posted by why write?

well..i always wondered do the people the aids/herpes commercials really have the disease? and i wonder how much they get paid and why its always the same people....and i wonder if you seen that girl somewhere would u think thats the girl on the herpes commercial....those poor things

i seriously doubt it, have u ever seen the friends episode where joey takes the job as a new york health guy and they put him on the vd poster?? im sure its something like that

cause common sense says if you have sick ass genital crabs you wouldnt really wanna broadcast it everywhere..

Originally posted by Scrabble

Day time tv fucks my head up aswell

'men on the down low'

every supposedly straight nigga I talk to is suspect...like, "Why do you talk about Booty so much? What are you trying to say?"

I saw that episode of Ricki Lake. Shit was mad queer.

we had a customer come into the pharmacy once with a cut on his hand, he said "i need to know what i can put on this, i need to patch it up. Im HIV positive."

all he was askin was for help on what to get to patch it up fast, and out of respect he told us he was hiv positive. I find that to be amazing. well, melissa helped him, feeling no real danger becuase she didnt have cuts or anyting and wasent gonna get aids in any way. When the man left, the pharmacist made her wash her hands three times, take the money out of the register, put it in a seperate plastic baggy, and then put it in another envelope to send to the bank. I thought this was terrible, i know we deal with tons of people with aids, and i dont feel threatened or scarred in any way that i will get it. I think that what the pharmacist did was horrible.

I dont know how this relates, i thin just cuz it had to do with aids, and how askew peoples views on AIDS are.

Archived