1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Theroies about life..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duffman, Feb 25, 2003.

1. duffman

duffman Guest

Theroies about life..

Discussion started by duffman - Feb 25, 2003

I have always been one to look at certian situations in life and think why.. Unlike most people who let them past by and by doing this I learn morew about how people act in certian situations and how peoples minds work in general .. Heres some examples or Theroies ive came up with in life that explain what I mean in this topic

1) When proving a person wrong in any subject, that person will do whatever necissary to justify his sence of importance back. In other words when u prove someone wrong that person will justify his case even if he knows inside he is wrong because you have hurt his sence on importance. Everyone in life has a need to be important and when u hurt it he will do whatever it takes to gain his importance back. Weather it be justifying his beleifs even though he knows he is wrong... or if the person addmitts he is wrong usually he will try to gain back his sence of importance in the next subject that is brought up by trying to impress his audiance with his knowledge on that particular subject.... The person will not be comfortable untill this sence is back and if he cant get it one way he will get it another...

2)Girls are scared to be classified as hos.. because the word ho is socally accepted to be negative. Now the word nigger used to be 100% negative too. But the people that were classified as niggers (blacks) turned the word as a compliment within there own race. So now the word nigger has lost ALOT of its original meaning.. I mean you even have white kids now a days saying "whatsup nigga" in a way that is supposed to show respect and friendship towards each other.. So my question is.. If girls would start greeting each other like "what up ho" and made the term "ho" as a cool word too say then that word will also loose alot of its meaning. Basicaly what im trying to say is if a group is classified by some people as a very negative word, as in "nigger" what would happen if that group that is classified as it turned it into a compliment within there own group....

I hope you guys understand what im tryen to say.. what are your thoughts on these 2 examples.. and if you have any examples like these of your own please share

2. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Feb 25, 2003

3) people who lack confidence in their own spelling point out the misspellings of others, in this case, the word 'sense'.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Feb 25, 2003

^^^
    Don't forget 'certian' or 'therois'.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. 12oz Junior Member

FifTy CaL. - Replied Feb 25, 2003

this isnt theories about life; its theories about trendy people...

and on a side note im glad that the word "nigger" is used as a positive reference for a friend...we just now have began to evolve from the human rights era. and you also failed to mention when a person has lost an arguement majority of the people resort to "well if i cant win this arguement then ill just kick your ass."

smoke some more weed and come back to me...

FifTy CaL. - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. duffman

duffman Guest

duffman - Replied Feb 25, 2003

ya spelling is not my strong point... never was...

6. iphs

iphs 12oz Member

iphs - Replied Feb 25, 2003

lavant, is right.

iphs - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Feb 25, 2003

4.) At one point in every teenage boys life, he will smoke pot and come up with an idea that makes him truly believe he is smarter the nNoam Chomsky. Too bad that's never really the case.

please believe!

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus 12oz Member

Ken E. Bus - Replied Feb 25, 2003

You know I get really tired of the pot smoker bashing. There are plenty of stupid people who don't smoke pot. Just like there are plenty of smart people who do.

Whether or not his theories are correct at least he is thinking beyond his normal boundaries.

Ken E. Bus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. duffman

duffman Guest

is there anyone on here that actually can put some decent input into this subject... me and my crew talk about philosophy and this shit all the time... but maybe there are too many minors on here to understand what im talken about.... oh well... carry on children...

10. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar 12oz Member

toyeattoywar - Replied Feb 25, 2003

thats some dumb shit in my opinion. that whole yo man i flipped that shit on the word nigger. man, there used to be an ass whooping on the other end anytime someone would say the word nigger and it was usually somebody crackin a whip saying get back to work nigger. fuck that.

toyeattoywar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus 12oz Member

Ken E. Bus - Replied Feb 25, 2003

There are many on here that can talk about philosophy. You are talking more about sociology though. I suggest that before you start calling people children you should:

a. Find out who you are talking to.
    b. Learn a little of the subject you are interested in.

Try here for some knowledge:

Philosophy Links

Ken E. Bus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. duffman

duffman Guest

^ exactly there USED to be but now there isent.... you explain to me why now people call each other niggers out of respect..... this conversation seems to be too mature for you son.. go back to your crayons..

KEN:

I agree with you..... No matter what its called I like talking about this kind of shit...

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Feb 25, 2003

oddly enough, I know some women that greet each other as hoes.
    All in all they're not the biggest hoes I know either.

This type of thing is kind of a defense mechanism. Bring the "insult" to yourself before someone else can, thus changing the meaning.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Feb 25, 2003

but maybe there are too many minors on here to understand what im talken about.... oh well... carry on children...

:rolleyes:

by your spelling alone, I'd put your age at 14.
    (based on the 8th grade spelling level)

and A LOT is 2 words, son.

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war 12oz Senior Member

TEE_rase_war - Replied Feb 25, 2003

Do you read much?

you should.

Evolution is a theory, and Darwin didn't even believe it himself. Goes to show.

TEE_rase_war - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: