Theres only two types of people in this world that i hate: bigots and faggots.

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JIGSAW

I dont care, as long as its not some 50 year old fat guy staring at me..

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

i have no problem with homosexuals,

just don't get fuckin close to me

hah hah hah hah

i'll assume the latter was stated a bit tounge in cheek...

but, this attitude is funny to me because, it IS a form of homophobia....i can understand if you dont like old dudes checking you out, that IS weird, however, if it were a younger gay dude, would you still feel violated? how about 50 year old fat lady? this seems to be the condition of culture thing going on....i'm fine with homosexuals, just dont accuse me of being gay...

it doesnt make sense.

the problems i got with gays....

they dont wrap that shit up enough, catch hiv dont know and fuck straight girls.

what the fuck is with gay pride? i dont designate a day a year to march around stating im a vandal.

and as far as guys macking on hitting on me, shit if you want to fuck me and you aint a female, be polite about that shit. if some fuck head steps to my girl with some graphic sexual pick up line and keeps at it and touches her, belive she will mace you and kick you in the nuts hard. same goes for me.

other than that, a crew member of ours is bisexual, and several good freinds are gay. however, i dont involve you in my sexual politics so spare me yours.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

i'll assume the latter was stated a bit tounge in cheek...

but, this attitude is funny to me because, it IS a form of homophobia....i can understand if you dont like old dudes checking you out, that IS weird, however, if it were a younger gay dude, would you still feel violated? how about 50 year old fat lady? this seems to be the condition of culture thing going on....i'm fine with homosexuals, just dont accuse me of being gay...

it doesnt make sense.

are we a little limp wristed?

its o.k.

i won't tell

too many people..:mad:

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Honestly...who cares wether or not someone is gay?

thats basically what im getting at.....

and its too bad there cant be a coversation about homophobia without idiots shouting out accusations and the like...but we cant even fucking talk about cars before some calls someone else a fag so i dunno why i'm surprised.....

theres two gays dudes in my cooking class (that i know of). ones a malaysian dude who was educated in britain and goes to frisco and ny every year. hes queeny as fuck. the other is some guy from conneticut. hes pretty subtle. theyre both chill as fuck though. the flamer dude asked the other dude to dinner tonight and the guy was like, "well, i just moved into my new place so ive kinda gotta get settled in and stuff." haha. rejected. ive never had any problems with gay guys (in general. i have had a problem with a specific gay guy). just let people do there thing as long as theyre not fuckin with yours.

i was always an "ultra-liberal" i was always sympathetic toward homosexuals for the mistreatment they receive from society.

then one instance changed me several years ago. i was tolerant to a gay supervisor at work. he hit on me and started in with the sexual harassment. i kept trying to be tolerant, showing him that i had no problem with his sexuality. in this ignorant homophobic society, it was alien to him how someone could be okay with homosexuality when they're not gay, so he assumed that i must be gay.

fuck that, no more. i fully embrace the "i have no problem, as long as they don't fucking touch me" attitude. its fucked up when people take advantage of you for simply having an open mind.

I suppose that anyone who thinks my crap factory is worth 'checking out' get a spiritual thanks for whatever ego boost that brings, but queers are like fat women... I'm just not interested... I don't front, but I'm really turned off, so they might as well try to sell me a boat...

Originally posted by bug

i was always an "ultra-liberal" i was always sympathetic toward homosexuals for the mistreatment they receive from society.

then one instance changed me several years ago. i was tolerant to a gay supervisor at work. he hit on me and started in with the sexual harassment. i kept trying to be tolerant, showing him that i had no problem with his sexuality. in this ignorant homophobic society, it was alien to him how someone could be okay with homosexuality when they're not gay, so he assumed that i must be gay.

fuck that, no more. i fully embrace the "i have no problem, as long as they don't fucking touch me" attitude. its fucked up when people take advantage of you for simply having an open mind.

exactly. i was in a similar situation a little over a month ago. i still dont mind gays as long as they know the deal but that experience changed my point of attitude toward them quite a bit.

Originally posted by jah

theres two gays dudes in my cooking class (that i know of). ones a malaysian dude who was educated in britain and goes to frisco and ny every year. hes queeny as fuck. the other is some guy from conneticut. hes pretty subtle. theyre both chill as fuck though. the flamer dude asked the other dude to dinner tonight and the guy was like, "well, i just moved into my new place so ive kinda gotta get settled in and stuff." haha. rejected. ive never had any problems with gay guys (in general. i have had a problem with a specific gay guy). just let people do there thing as long as theyre not fuckin with yours.

man that malaysian guy aint gay. People not native to britain, who grew up there tend to be dat way. They're just friendly and act upbeat like that. As for the dinner thing, two dudes goin out for dinner isnt considered gay outside of the U.S.

Originally posted by jah

i still dont mind gays as long as they know the deal

hell yeah, you guys are so correct... like, I didn't have a problem with niggers until this one stole my bike, and no problem with jews until this banker wouldn't lend me money for a new bike, on account of he was scared of the nigger, and this queer want to buy me a bike to get naked but I got this dyke to kick his ass and steal his camera, which I sold to a vato for a thirty bag... and I went home and broke my arm patting myself on the back about what an open mind I have...

Re: the problems i got with gays....

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

they dont wrap that shit up enough, catch hiv dont know and fuck straight girls.

what the fuck is with gay pride? i dont designate a day a year to march around stating im a vandal.

and as far as guys macking on hitting on me, shit if you want to fuck me and you aint a female, be polite about that shit. if some fuck head steps to my girl with some graphic sexual pick up line and keeps at it and touches her, belive she will mace you and kick you in the nuts hard. same goes for me.

other than that, a crew member of ours is bisexual, and several good freinds are gay. however, i dont involve you in my sexual politics so spare me yours.

if you hit on a girl, arent you involving her in your sexual politics? arent you saying, im straight - i want to have sex with you? what if she was a lesbian? then shed be getting hit on by someone of a gender of which she has no interest. so youre doing the same thing to that girl as the gay guy would be doing to you.

Re: Re: the problems i got with gays....

no, if i hit on a girl...well lets see last time it involved them coming up to me and buying me a drink. i got respect. if i go up to a girl i dont know, it usually involves "hi" and i vibe it out from their, much like any mature adult. i have been unfortunate enough to have been accosted very rudley by gay males and my girl has been out right assaulted physically by dyke bitchs.

read my post dumbass. i said if you want to fuck me and your not a female, be polite about it. ill show you respect with a 'i like girls response'. and if you stay at it from there, your offending me, and you better not touch me. just like a guy who wont take a polite no from my girl, shell break him off and he or she better hope crews not around to push the point.

Originally posted by mapo wc

if you hit on a girl, arent you involving her in your sexual politics? arent you saying, im straight - i want to have sex with you? what if she was a lesbian? then shed be getting hit on by someone of a gender of which she has no interest. so youre doing the same thing to that girl as the gay guy would be doing to you.

Re: Re: Re: the problems i got with gays....

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

no, if i hit on a girl...well lets see last time it involved them coming up to me and buying me a drink. i got respect. if i go up to a girl i dont know, it usually involves "hi" and i vibe it out from their, much like any mature adult. i have been unfortunate enough to have been accosted very rudley by gay males and my girl has been out right assaulted physically by dyke bitchs.

read my post dumbass. i said if you want to fuck me and your not a female, be polite about it. ill show you respect with a 'i like girls response'. and if you stay at it from there, your offending me, and you better not touch me. just like a guy who wont take a polite no from my girl, shell break him off and he or she better hope crews not around to push the point.

well then your problem isnt with gays at all.

if thats the case your problem is with people who go too far,

and/or violent people.

Archived