Theres only so much i can take.

OMG Im Naked

I moved in with this guy about 2 months ago, he said that he worked about 12 hours a day and pretty much would only be home to sleep, and plus the house was fully furnished, the rent was also reasonably low...sounds good right? WRONG! this guy has been pissing me off from the get go..

This morning i wake up, go to the bathroom, oh look the fucking slob hasnt flushed after taking a piss, wonderful...oh his taken a shower and the ground is all wet and theres hairs from his shaving all in the sink... on top of that he dosent buy his own deoderant, shampoo toothpaste etc, i guess he figures its cheaper to just use mine and spend his money on useless shit

Lets go to our living room area shall we? his logged onto my computer and has been talking to my friends on messanger under my name...his got 3 pairs of shoes lying around in the living room.....whats pissed me off the most though is that his eaten MY last two bagels and drunk my orange juice so now i have to stop by for breakfast on the way to school..

the guy wakes up at 6 and is out of the house by 7:30, how someone can do so much damage in 1.5 hours is beyond me...

so now its your turn share your roommate horrors.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PS- as revenge, tommorow morning im going to go for a run for the first time in months,

how the fuck is that revenge?

well, seeing as my stuff is his stuff, i figure his stuff is my stuff so i will be going into his room and taking one of his brand new bullshit designer shirts to run in and get all sweaty (so new i have to rip the tag off) one of those gucci prada whatever T's.

dont get mad, get even.

my current roommate is awesome. i barely ever see her. which is good, cos not only is she from the country, but she's a raver too and after talking to her for 5 minutes i just want to punch her.

i lived with a gay german guy for about a year and a half in dublin. he was terrible. every stereotype of gay men you can think of (clean, neat, hygenic) you can throw out the window. this guy would block the toilet with his monster turds. he'd shower (on a good week) once a week, and wash his clothes once every two or three months. his boyfriend was much cleaner, but this guy was more of a slob than i could ever hope to be

^^^if you piss on his toothbrush you have to take polaroids for him to find.

I look at it like this, revenge is punishment, and punishment is basically showing someone the consequences of them being a jackass. So for your revenge(punishment) to work he has to know you did it and why. So don't do some going behind his back type shit. Let the fucker know you had to get even with him for being a douche.

i live at home so i dont have any roomate horrors..

but my friend Lauren moved in with a girl she didnt know, and the rent was the right price and such...

well the girl was physco... fully.. lauren would wake up in the middle of the night to the girl sitting next to her bed and sobbbbbinggggg

also -- her dad (roomates family owns the house) shut off the heat, so lauren had to open the oven door to warm the fucking house....

Haha what a perfect thread. I have 2 roommates. One I have known for 6 years and is awesome. The other is a fucking clown that has NEVER contributed to the house in any way. Meaning, never cleans shit, never buys toilet paper, toothpaste, shampoo, absolutely nothing. Never buys food, but will readily consume all of it. He's a fucking redneck in disguise. He got dreads but the roots are long and not knotted, meaning he had long hippy wrestling hair to begin with. He is a covert racist and woman beater. He is a total piece of shit, usurps another nigga shit all the time. Drives 2(!!) old shitty mustangs (and not the old school badass 'stangs). This mutherfucker is worthless. He's a fuckin slob that leaves dishes in his room for 10 days. Dood cried like a fucking 5 year old girl when his cat died (he's 31). He actually held the cat, which was ripped to pieces from dogs, in his arms all bloody and shit and held it to the sky like "God why!?!?!" type shit while blubbering and crying. He is completely irrational and emotion driven. What a fag.

So guess what, we told the over-emotional sissy co-dependant fagface asshole he has until the end of the month to GET THE FUCK OUT. No apartment ready? Too bad. Need an extension? Not happening. Get the fuck out, you confused washed up hoe beating redneck ignorant dumb bastard.

So yeah fuck lame roommates. 10 days till that bitch is out.

Originally posted by OMG Im Naked@Oct 21 2004, 04:37 AM

Re-reading my post pissed me off more...

the guy has like 20 bottles of cologne, and a warddrobe full of overpriced clothes and he dosent buy his own toothpaste??

fuck that, this motherfuckers gonna pay.

His first name isn't Dan is it? Maybe I'll post some horror stories about my ex-roommate Dan the fucking piece of shit scumbag 2000 dollar owing trash.

Back in 2001.....I used to live with someone I knew since '94.....and he quit his band and started making beats.....I used to have to get up at 6 in the morning and he got off work at around 3 in the morning.....well,he ended buying an SP1200 and some other sound making equipment......he is a great beat maker now but back then it was rough...we lived right next to train tracks addition to the complex next to us that was a full-blown crack joint and most nights he would practice with the sound full-blast.....I got no sleep at ALL!!!!....that shit was wack....even after cruising across the street to hit frieghts while the train was stalled before it could roll through downtown....I need at least 4 hours of sleep to even function.....but it's cool now,he moved to Portland and I'm soon to be following suit.....free room?.....hahaha...I'm there.....I'll deal with whatever.....other than that....I've never had a problem with anyone I've lived with.....oh yeah,after about 2 months of using his machines..he started producing shit that was easily up to par with what I hear from people who now "famous".....I also used to "squat" under a pool table in Bellingham,Wa.-----and if cats wanted to shoot some stick I was under there trying to sleep.....but again,no rent.....no money included for food.......if you put up with getting shafted sleep wise.......then there are plenty of people out there who will be down to let you stay at thier spot......just don't take it for granted....and if you can....try to contribute......peace.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Oct 21 2004, 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Oct 21 2004, 07:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OMG Im Naked@Oct 21 2004, 04:37 AM

Re-reading my post pissed me off more...

the guy has like 20 bottles of cologne, and a warddrobe full of overpriced clothes and he dosent buy his own toothpaste??

fuck that, this motherfuckers gonna pay.

His first name isn't Dan is it? Maybe I'll post some horror stories about my ex-roommate Dan the fucking piece of shit scumbag 2000 dollar owing trash.

[/b]

His name is Jared. and i texted him about an hour ago of all the shit that was fucked up when i awoke...he appologized and said he felt really bad and to make up for it pizza and soda would be on him tonight.

so i guess i cant still be THAT mad.

I live with 6 people. I get along with all of them, but in order to preserve this balance i tend to hang out with them for rather short amounts of time.

However, there's this gay guy who keeps eating my food. The idea doesn't bother me, the fact is he has no diplomacy skills and, for instance, when he says "Oh, i had some of your coke if you don't mind"...to which i will of course answer "No."

However, it seems as though "I had your coke" means "I finished your coke but left five drops which means i technically left some coke for you in the fridge."

It wouldn't piss me off as much if he straight off said "I finished your coke."

Flatmates seem to have the knack to irritate with little details. But i'm not complaining, my flatmates are not boring people and i think i'm more well-off than most people who have to live with strangers.

Originally posted by alure@Oct 20 2004, 11:47 PM

piss on his toothbrush

i did that to my ex's roommate once for being a stupid bitch.... it was great.......

the only story i have is back in college one of my housemates didn't shower or brush his teeth for 5 months....... needless to say it wasn't too pleasant when he was around.....

I have yet to experience a roomate, but it sounds pretty shitty. My boy is going to get an apt with me if everything works out and we've been cool since middle school, so it should be dope.

I hate when you stay at someones crib over the weekend like down the shore or something, and the whole way they do shit is completely different. It annoys me.

edit for early morning typos.