there's nothing quite like...

vinyl junkie

...spending all of saturday night walking around yer friend's house in yer boxers, always having a can of pabst in yer hand and swapping cigarette kisses with the girls there all night... and then going on a drunken bike ride to the beach with about a dozen other people at 3 am...

meeting up with friends that you haven't seen in a few months is so much fun...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's nothing quite like being half way through a fr8 and knowing that its going to come off dope....and then when you're done...just staring at it...knowing that this little bitch is going to be force fed to the lovely citizens of the USA...i love it...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

...spending all of saturday night walking around yer friend's house in yer boxers, always having a can of pabst in yer hand and swapping cigarette kisses with the girls there all night... and then going on a drunken bike ride to the beach with about a dozen other people at 3 am...

meeting up with friends that you haven't seen in a few months is so much fun...

aww that sounds like so much fun, foreal.

i cant remember the last time i had fun like that... damn i hate vegas.

it reminds me of highschool... and the beer+boxer part=college.

Originally posted by Wilt

...and then when you're done...just staring at it...

haha... werd

Originally posted by dee38

and the beer+boxer part=college

i try to disassociate myself with anything relating to college... try to imagine yer college memories, except replace the college sweatshirts with torn/patched up clothes, and anything sports related with tattoos and piercings.

there, that's better... :)

speaking of such things, inking begins tomorrow.... i decided to go with the left. if your interested, perhaps ill send you a pic when its done. if your at all into the medium beyond skulls and indian heads, i think you'll be impressed. or so im planning.

motherfucker... i thought i was going to be the only one in the world.

:mad:

its not that pic, i dont have the sketch on here, but thats the idea. mountains up top, split by a waterfall, clouds rolling off the shoulder onto the chest, and on the back, they'll probably eventually whisp all the way across the top of the shoulders. around the elbow, will start smaller cliffs, and little pools, cascading down from the waterfall, creating a little river that swirls around the forarm with some koi swimming in it, and apple blossoms floating on the surface.... the whole arm will be one big cohesive piece... or so the plan goes...

aser, yeah man, thats where i jacked it from. fuck, i love that phrase. i went around today making up excuses to say it to people.

ill be honest, you wont be seeing a penny from me. however anytime i use iit on the board, ill give you credit.

if it makes you feel any better seeking, you'll be the only other person i've talked to with a piece like these... and i've only seen pictures of a few, and they were actually from japan...

as for mine, there's a stone bridge just below my elbow going over a river that takes up most of the outside of my forearm. the inside of my forearm is a patch of grass with a scraggly looking tree... there's rocks scattered throughout the water and the grass... above the elbow is storm clouds with rays of light breaking through... it goes about halfway up my bicep... we're still trying to figure out what's gonna be up above that... it's gonna spill onto my chest too, but i gotta wait until i get my chest piece finished so it doesn't interfere...

Archived