there's not enough love songs in the sky...

otto dix

i am a sucker for love songs/sad songs. i was recently involved in a long distance relationship(new jersey via boston) which seemed to drag on forever, but was in actuality not even five months. it really could have gone either way... i didn't know if i had it in me to continue on with things the way they were, but she convinced me to stick with it. lots of phone bills, racing to the mail box, endless busrides...and she was worth every bit of it.i am happy now, i am no longer in a long distance relationship because she is no longer long distant. anyway, the reason i posted this was because i think we all have songs we kind of grasp onto when we are going through hard times. this song for whatever reason made me think of her during that entire test of distance...if anybody has song lyrics they'd like to post, please go for it. maybe even just one line. i'm sorry about this rant, jsut felt like posting something worth while.

"go back to sleep now,my darling, and i'll keep all the bad dreams away. breathe now, think sweet things and i'll think of all the right words to say...because we made you,

my darling, with the love in each of our hearts. we were a family, my darling,

right from the start." -wilco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually i think this world is getting to hectic for love songs...it is a time for straightening up and down with that mtv bullcrap...but I do agree that love songs do touch the heart and reflect...

did you like my little recipe?cook it and be happy you did...

"the time is 2:22 and i hope your wish comes true but you say i'll know before you do and i hope you're right why can we talk this way we always speak when you're so far away and i'm sitting right here it's 10:00 your time and it's 1 by mine and i often wonder why you even care do you ever wonder ever wonder why we met here the time is 2:22 and

I hope my wish comes true and i think i'll know just

when you do and I hope I do i hope i do maybe this is just what i need

maybe i'm wrong. "

this is not a love song - the juliana theory

Originally posted by dosoner:

alkaline trio "san fransisco" not really a love song, but its kinda sad, and is pretty much just like my life

i can't wait to see them.they are playin here in like a week...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

''give it a name''at the drive in

''never thought this day would end ,walked the tired steps of latter day friends,and all because your stubborness was smiling through your braces.never thought this day would come you threw the bricks that built this wall,amantillado!!!at the top of your lungs and i can't hear you anymore.so take your diamond bland shaped tears and maybe i'll see you in twenty years and i will always wear your ring,you know the one that turned my finger green.it's not you its me.you don't know what you've got till it's gone/silver platter opportunity/never taught what you thought you knew,meal tickets have been refused/you gave me a reason,to sing our last song.''reminds me of my high school sweetheart.

''standing on the edge of summer''by thursday reflects how i feel a

entering relationship

''impossible outcomes''written by metroschifter/performed by the get up kids is how i sum up my current burning crush

oh well

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

actually i think this world is getting to hectic for love songs...it is a time for straightening up and down with that mtv bullcrap

i dont really understand what you mean be that... i'm not sure if i've ever even seen a real love song on mtv. anyway, thanks for posting that recipe. i was hoping for more responses, but oh well.

• 1 year later...

tokyo rose-clean break is an awsome song bout break up..but they are alittle popish..but fuckit.

also um..

I'm trying, I'm trying

To let you know just how much you mean to me

And after all the the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you

A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full

And I feel like there's nothing left to do

But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

-my chemical romance.

yea bitch i finally got indian spice sweetheart, rock on..u can still come visit me:cool:

Archived