there will be blood....wow.....

boogie hands

...please do yourself a favor and go see this movie. this is by far one of the best films i have seen in a long, long time. i woke up with that feeling you have after youve been to a really good rock show and may just end up seeing this again tonight.

<----- geeking the fuck out.

fresh air with pt anderson - http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17401674

interview with paul dano - http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17926946

there_will_be_blood_poster2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this was a pretty fucking great movie but i liked no country better for sheer entertainment value.

*oh by the way spoiler alert*

so right at the beginning when its all quiet forever and he falls and obviously breaks his leg, this old bitch behind me just blurts out "LEG" and me and my boy started cracking up with the church giggles.

so at the very end when he brains preacher dude with the bowling pin, i said "HEAD"

and we lost it again.

• 2 weeks later...

this is the second time I clicked on this thinking that you were beefing with GLIK$... and threatening to kill him with a chainsaw or something else extremely grisly