There comes a time when your friends marry off and say goodbye.

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how sad. do friends necessarily have to go away just because they're married?

i myself am married, but i haven't stopped hanging out with my friends, although the number of friends dwindled from the time i was single...and you know other factors get in the way as well, like work schedules and having kids and other people to take care of...

all in all your real friends will stay loyal to you...i hope

my friends are starting to dwindle right now. its because most of us are in relationships and some of us just started to be in relationships. the ones that arent, arent around much anymore. things happen like that oh so often. but it doesnt mean that we arent all friends. we used to hang out during the week and all weekend. but hey, things change and i just like to roll with the punches.

thats okay. we made more friends.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

They dont necessarily vanish, they just appear seldomly.

yeah i had a best friend once. but she only APPEARED when she was SINGLE. but once she had a man, i never heard from her, rarely.

yes, everyone seems to be going thru these life changes.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

I am the red cheeked fat boy.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd38b3127cceba91a834f4490000001610'>

dude, you're three people? (nah, i know who you are...) :lol:

anyways, it's always a bummer seeing people do that, but i also know that i have been in a couple relationships where i wanted to do nothing but be alone with the girl... i always figure it's better to tht this way: they may not be hanging out, but they are being really fucking happy...

except for those instances where they no longer around because their other refuses to let them associate with their friends... and even worse, your friends goes along with this...

so here's to hoping it's not like that! cheers...

I was saying the same thing not too long ago in another thread (I think it was slave_one’s rant thread). My perspective was a bit different though; I was saying that there comes a point where there is girls I’m interested in who have a ring on.

Say, that reminds me, I know this girl that annoys me that wears a ring and says that she keeps it on all the time. The thing is, she’s not engaged to anyone (she wishes to me – heh) but she fronts like there’s enough guys who hit on her, so she’s resorted to wearing a ring. The last twist in this stupid story is that she’s a 5.2 out of ten.

Guest KING BLING

You have some obese ugly nerd face friends....I dont think I have one friend that large, seriously.

That said I have a really good friend who is Christian, has 2 kids and is married at 23. I go over to there house get drunk, talk politics, corrupt the kids and act like myself regardless. If youre getting married it clearly is work, but they make time when they can to hang out, and I make time (sometimes uninvited time) because we're family...

Originally posted by Weapon X

I was saying the same thing not too long ago in another thread (I think it was slave_one’s rant thread). My perspective was a bit different though; I was saying that there comes a point where there is girls I’m interested in who have a ring on.

Say, that reminds me, I know this girl that annoys me that wears a ring and says that she keeps it on all the time. The thing is, she’s not engaged to anyone (she wishes to me – heh) but she fronts like there’s enough guys who hit on her, so she’s resorted to wearing a ring. The last twist in this stupid story is that she’s a 5.2 out of ten.

it comes a point when all the good girls are taken. its sucks man, I know the pain.

and king bling, and your point, I am not a playboy, and never claimed to be. And the picture hardly did anybody justice. wieght often gets gained in massesyears after high school.

i've been to 6 weddings in the last 2 years, shit happens to everyone at somepoint. like johnny says, life happens.

there are now 2 cliques, the married side and the single side.

it turns out that most of the new wives, immediately after the ceremony, turned out to be snobby, stuck up, keep up with the jones' types.

as well, at 'dinner party time', if i don't have g/f at the time i don't get invited at all... and according to the wives, myself and a buddy of mine are bad influences..:lol:

most of them right now are in a battle to see how many kids they can have in the fastest amount of time.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

even at the smaller stage of highschool college relationships friends tend to go away

i havent kicked it with 2 of my homies that much recently due to their pussy whipped ness

Archived