there are tiny razor blades in my chest, and every time i cough, i get cut up

seeking

this is the wackest shit.

i dont know if any of you remember a couple years ago, when i had ebola...well, actually, i had it twice, and very miraculously survived it twice as well. anyway, yesterday, for the last 5 days i've been battling a pretty serious case of the plague. yeah i know, sounds far fetched don't it?! well, trust me, it was the plague, and it fucking blew dirty goat cock.

so this morning i wake up to the wonderful sensation of coughing in my sleep, expelling large chunks of some nasty ass, pea green, thick mucousy nastyness, and while doing so, having it hurt so bad i wanted to die.

now it wont stop.

i've been drinking vick's straight out the bottle (actually, straight out the 'packet' since i'm digging into my reserve of sample's i got from god knows where, back in 98, that actually expired in '00, but whatever, that just means it's twice as hardcore now) but nothings helping me.

on top of that i have a fucking headache, i slept like shit, and i'm fucking cranky.

shit is G-A-Y like man dick-to-man ass sex.

i need some expectorant or whatever that shits called. someone should swoop through an bring me some.

that would be hype.

thanks.

seeking/i carry my records to the battle in a scum bag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn dog that sucks dog dick. Ebola and the plague? I didn't know it was humanly possible to survive that shit! You are the man! No, ubermensch! Do you have an alien incubating in you as well? Seriously though maybe you should see a doc and what kinds of good dope you can get hopped up on to kick this cold in the kisser.

What's that you say you don't have insurance? Give them fake information.... they can't turn you away, at least in the states. Lives are more important than money to some people.