There are morons on this board...

Guest COMBUSTIBLE

Guest COMBUSTIBLE

Is the prevalence of bullshit threads in this forum really necessary?! 'Whose asshole would you lick then fuck,' 'how do you huff paint,'etc? Give me a fucking break. If you feel the same...use this thread to sound off. You kids who want to be cute and talk about pee-pee and poo-poo and dicks and pussies and shit need to grow the fuck up. Fucking degenerates.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest COMBUSTIBLE
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Fuck that this is channel zero - get out of it if you dont wanna read the shit. Some of the shit on here makes me laugh.

Like any post from Tease

Actually, there is some informative material in Channel Zero; however, much of what is posted in here is completely devoid of intellect. You motherfuckers need to act like you have brains...you give writers everywhere a bad name.

Originally posted by COMBUSTIBLE

Actually, there is some informative material in Channel Zero; however, much of what is posted in here is completely devoid of intellect. You motherfuckers need to act like you have brains...you give writers everywhere a bad name.

we are writers everywhere..... there is atleast one person on here from every state in the US and tons of fuckin people from other countries... so we give ourselves the name we choose ya dig? but yea alot of stupid shit is posted but its channel zero.. the threads have titles if it sounds stupid to you dont even bother clicking

Guest COMBUSTIBLE
Originally posted by socrates

So I forgot what thread contains YOUR doctoral theisis?

I never said that you must act smart to participate in the forum; I'm simply voicing my opinion. Why are you taking offense? Do you feel hurt by me saying that or something?

people like you bug the shit out of me... i'm all for having an intellectual discussion, but the stupid shit is just as fun... are you one of those people that only talks about every day life and the stupid shit that goes thru yer head when yer drunk? or worse yet, you don't drink, and therefore never never talk (except at a café, while playing chess) and have no friends...

please don't take this to heart, i'm just trying to find some way to be immature without talking about poo...

;)

Guest COMBUSTIBLE
Originally posted by socrates

No, you just aound like one of those edge kids and they always try to get into others businesses...kinda like you

Look. All I'm saying is that you'd never talk about stupid bullshit in-person...you just try to be funny on the computer. I've never met anyone who walks about talking of licking assholes and shit all the time. There seems to be an abundance of kids on here who speak of it, though. I'm not getting into anybody's business, but I am letting you know mine. Oh. And learn how spell.

combustable. i think you just gotta take stuff light heartedly on here you know. its just the way the forum is, people get bored and thread whats on their mind. im pretty sure that some of the stuff that gets threaded on here that sounds absolutely rediculous is done in humor or an alteredstate of conciousness but to say that we give all writers a bad name is kinda silly. alot of writers i know are just crazy and light hearted about shit. its just the way some people are.

All I'm saying is that you'd never talk about stupid bullshit in-person...you just try to be funny on the computer. I've never met anyone who walks about talking of licking assholes and shit all the time.

you just don't hang out with the right writers... you and me should go drinking some time...

Is the prevalence of bullshit threads in this forum really necessary?! 'Whose asshole would you lick then fuck,' 'how do you huff paint,'etc? Give me a fucking break. If you feel the same...use this thread to sound off. You kids who want to be cute and talk about pee-pee and poo-poo and dicks and pussies and shit need to grow the fuck up. Fucking degenerates.

where the fuck are you?, planet fag?? don't be gay, and i mean that in the best way, your in an internet forum!..............

pee-pee -poo-poo-.......................:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

my penis stinks....im a vet...i can say whatever i want.

although..i know what this rookie is talkin about.it used to filled with cool shit, but somehow..it all changed.

12oz needs a little room with games of chess or pong.i seen it on other sites..that would be cool.

Archived