theo huxtable

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you're not very quick to learn are you' date=' your pictures are not wanted here. by the way, you're fucking stupid. who's with me?[/quote']

looks like arcel has his panties in a bunch again. stop using others as scapegoats as to why you're a frustrated, worthless piece of shit. i haven't even posted many pictures, except where it was relevant. goodbye.

Theo probably offended arcel which has caused him to start a thread on getting his followers to bann him.i dont see how anyone could have such a problem with anyone on here that would go as far as getting others to join them on some bullshit alliance to get rid of ANYONE.i personally,from reading theos comments,think hes made some pretty solid statements.maybe arcel didn't see eye to eye with him on not judging people by what they wear or look like but by what they say and act.or maybe arcel was the white rapper on the video Theo posted recently.or maybe its because 97.8 percent of the mods on this site are little toys with big ban buttons sitting behind a computer screen acting tuff, banning anyone on12oz that dont agree with them.

I'm glad I don't moderate this board..I would ban both of'em just for shits and giggles..

thats because your a fucking PUSSY.you cant handle others opinions(on a message board no less) so you ban them.people liek you have to ignore what they cant handle.your weak.god forbid you get banned with your high post count you've worked so hard on earning.you live and breath this fourm.the people on this form are your artificial friends which you lack of.your just a sheep in the herd.keep brown nosing the mods....maybe one day youll be a mod!