Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

theo huxtable

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dick Quickwood, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you're not very quick to learn are you, your pictures are not wanted here. by the way, you're fucking stupid. who's with me?

2. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

google oner certainly is!

3. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

google oner seem's to agree with everybody

dismount the dick...

4. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

yeah he's a bit of a dick.

5. Obvious

Obvious Banned

looks like arcel has his panties in a bunch again. stop using others as scapegoats as to why you're a frustrated, worthless piece of shit. i haven't even posted many pictures, except where it was relevant. goodbye.

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

whoa....good way to start our wednesday!

yikes

::lens not getting involved::

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

8. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

what did theo post?

9. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I'm gunna stay nuetrel, and just say fuck you both

10. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member

Theo probably offended arcel which has caused him to start a thread on getting his followers to bann him.i dont see how anyone could have such a problem with anyone on here that would go as far as getting others to join them on some bullshit alliance to get rid of ANYONE.i personally,from reading theos comments,think hes made some pretty solid statements.maybe arcel didn't see eye to eye with him on not judging people by what they wear or look like but by what they say and act.or maybe arcel was the white rapper on the video Theo posted recently.or maybe its because 97.8 percent of the mods on this site are little toys with big ban buttons sitting behind a computer screen acting tuff, banning anyone on12oz that dont agree with them.

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I'm glad I don't moderate this board..I would ban both of'em just for shits and giggles..

12. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i will ban everyone

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

:snowman:

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I agree, dude's been banned 20 fucking times and he keeps worming his way back in.

15. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

ban now, ask questions later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.