thenk.about.it

A2BURNER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you all had an awful lot of insite pertaining to that quote, glad to hear the positive feeback

i can see that it is easier to just critisize this quote, and its messenger, then to take the time to consider what it means

thats cool though, what should one expect from anyone who has replyed on a forum more then they have thrown up on a wall

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by A2BURNER

thats cool though, what should one expect from anyone who has replyed on a forum more then they have thrown up on a wall

This is true, I mean, there's definitely a direct relationship between prolific writers and high intelligence. Logically, the inverse is true for people who post frequently online.

CAPTAIN JUNIOR HIGH PHILOSOPHY TO THE RESCUE!!!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This is true, I mean, there's definitely a direct relationship between prolific writers and high intelligence. Logically, the inverse is true for people who post frequently online.

too bad your opinion doesn't count because i bet you haven't thrown up a spraytag bomb on a wall over 5000 times.

hey a2burner - it's not that what you posted isn't worth considering, it's that most of us probably read 1984 about a decade ago and are over it. you seem to just have discovered it (or are discovering that the quote you posted is from it) and are learning, cool. but i don't think any of us give a shit at this point.

Archived