Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Themes for xp

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blame, Jul 7, 2003.

1. blame

blame Guest

theres this awesome site www.themexp.org that lets you make theme look pretty stealth theres one iam looking for called "luminar" but cant find it so if you can help me ou that would be good

thanks

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

great subjuect, i was just thinking about xp themes...

3. blame

blame Guest

yeah they are md give your comp a complete makeover

pain in the ass to download though......... help? anyone?

4. type R

type R Senior Member

havent seen it.

5. unconscience

unconscience Banned

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Awesome, I've now got a new boot screen, login screen, and desktop theme. Thanks.

7. ikueism

ikueism Guest

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

someone should make a 12oz theme...anyone? anyone? (bueller)

theres a software link to do just that on that link page...

it goes here
    thems creation

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

it's been awhile, but i think that you can go up to the right hand corner in the program and click on help, and there will be a "register" option up there...

windowblinds kinda slows your sys, so i hope you have a fast 'puter...i used to make mine look like a mac and fantasize...heh...
    go for geoshell...just google it, something will pop up. it's a shell replacement proggy...much better than windowblinds and it's freeware

10. dojafx

dojafx Member

hmm, i've always liked litestep
    but i could never get it to work quite right
    i believe i'm going to install slackware on this computers second hd instead

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

haha litestep, I used to mess around with that. It really isn't any match for a real linux desktop though. I'd say get your hands dirty and install RedHat 9 (shrike) on a spare HD laying around. It's really easy, and super cool. I'm gonna bump that "best of desktops" thread here in a bit, cause I've got dual display on my windows XP comp.... which provides for double workspace. woo woo.

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

geoshell, mah nilla, i'm tellin' you... litestep is ok, but geoshell is the king.

13. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

think that stuff will work on windows 98?