theify friends

Gnes 37

okay im kinda faded right now friday night i decide to let a kick back happen at my place cuz its my boy's b-day so i let a couple of his homeboys come over after finishing a bottle of brandy i bought him and some crazy ass beer people still wanted to get more faded so theres this gas station by my place and a bunch of people wanted to do a beer run and shit on the way back 3:00 in the morning after stealing mad beer they see this house by my place setting up an early garage sale all set up for saturday morning they go on a stealing rampage and bring all this crazy shit to my house and then a few minutes later the cops come and made everyone return that shit and apologize and i was so drunk to even utter a word so i shrug it off and not give a fuck i but the neighbors are not gonna think of me the same again..... fuck it all im going to sleep another night to get ker-----Azeeeee makes me wanna smash a bottle over someone's forehead when they're slepping

gnes walks up to a sleeping theif,,

taps him on the shoulder "excuse me youre gonna have to defend for your life..."

sleepoig theif-"huh leave me alone its late at night"

gnes takes his empty 40oz bottle and smashes it across the fore head of the sleeping theif..... a good deed done.. and everyone is happy fuck im faded and going to sleep nighty night alll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It just goes to show how little respect some "friends" have for you or anyone but themselves. I guess you might not think about repercussions when you're drunk.

Guest willy.wonka

i had the milf of the nieghborhood call the cops on my brother tonight..for what reason..i dont know.make her feel good about her husband being gone and every man looks at her?i dont know.

We were all chilling at this dude's house one night and there was this one kid, A-Plus as he's known in his gay-ass breaking circle, who thinks he's the shit and is friends with the guy who's house it is. Anyway, my boy Matt had about $150 dollars on him, and he dropped it in this guys house. We were all drunk and the guy found it on his floor and put it under his shoe to give it back when we all left to go out. He comes down and tells us, Matt says "OK, I'll just get it then" because we were playing Playstation 2 and pool and shit. Anyway, about 15 minutes later this fag says he's gonna head home, so he leaves. When we finally decide to head out, the money's gone. It's obvious who took it, so Matt calls him up and starts threatening him to give him his money back. This kid is denying it, but finally admits it. So we all head over to his house to get it. The kid comes to his front door and greets Matt. We're all standing on the road watching, drinking our beer and getting full play by play commentary by my boy Ryan; "Holy, shit dude, Matt just fucking punched him!"...."Hahahahahah! Kick his ass dude!" Matt procedes to beat this kid who turtled after the first hit, we're all laughing and cheering and Matt eventually got his money back. Great fun!

That kid is such a fag, man. I remember seeing him at this breaking competition and the kid drove all around the fucking city just to find weed. Hahaha.....pretty cool, fag:D

Guest whoami
Originally posted by ASER1NE

ooh good choice , i got some walmart jeans jeans the other day , just gotta hit the thrift stores for the rest .

bombing in a suit would be mad funny .

You could use a breifcase for a bag...

i love stealing gay shit from parties

items i have stolen consist of:

flower pots

garden hose

couch cushion

broom

all forks in the house

glass figurines (cheesy gas station ones)

hockey stick (i put that to damn good use, nice stick i might add)

power drill

fish tank

large tree/plant thing

classic rock cds (those were a good score)

man we could start a thread of funny stuff stolen from house parties.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i love stealing gay shit from parties

items i have stolen consist of:

flower pots

garden hose

couch cushion

broom

all forks in the house

glass figurines (cheesy gas station ones)

hockey stick (i put that to damn good use, nice stick i might add)

power drill

fish tank

large tree/plant thing

classic rock cds (those were a good score)

man we could start a thread of funny stuff stolen from house parties.

i thought i was the only one

Archived