TheAbstractThread..

0RB1T0N3R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... I don't mean to be a dick but I don't think people will post shit in here because of the title of this thread.

If you're asking for the so called "abstract graffiti" then I highly doubt it. To me, there really isn't such thing as abstract graffiti. If shit has letters, it's graffiti. Regardless of how "strange" and "different" it looks. But by the looks of the pictures you just posted, you're just asking for... errr.. abstract art. I'm not too sure if i like this type of art. There doesn't seem to be any meaning. But yeah, if I come across something interesting, I'll post it in here.

ppeace,

ja-mizzle

Ok James.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Ummm... I don't mean to be a dick but I don't think people will post shit in here because of the title of this thread.

If you're asking for the so called "abstract graffiti" then I highly doubt it. To me, there really isn't such thing as abstract graffiti. If shit has letters, it's graffiti. Regardless of how "strange" and "different" it looks. But by the looks of the pictures you just posted, you're just asking for... errr.. abstract art. I'm not too sure if i like this type of art. There doesn't seem to be any meaning. But yeah, if I come across something interesting, I'll post it in here.

ppeace,

ja-mizzle

Who the fuck told you were allowed to run your mouth? All you do here is suck up to the mods and put people down by insulting them with your I'm better than you attitude...You're a Joke...Dont back out of our battle either faggot...:eek: :o :o :o

Who the fuck told you were allowed to run your mouth? All you do here is suck up to the mods and put people down by insulting them with your I'm better than you attitude...You're a Joke...Dont back out of our battle either faggot...

I like it how you follow me from one thread to another. And how the hell was my post insulting? Maybe you're the one who is being insulted for some unknown reason. Seek counseling.

peace