Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Zoo York Mix Tape

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hank Parker, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Ohh god, this was my favorite. I got it the day it came out. I left it at some dudes house 2 days later and never saw it again.
    can anyone make a bootleg copy? or burn it onto DVD or something? Shit's hard to find.

Ponte, Hunter, and Ganjemi's parts were sick.

the soundtrack....fucking bulletproof. footage of diamond d, ghostface, meth, busta rhymes (leaders of the new school era) freestyling.
    sick cuts left and right. not too mention the grimey nyc and nj skating. that makes it

man i miss this video.

2. BOOM!BAM!

BOOM!BAM! New Jack

ONE OF THE ILLEST SKATE VIDOES EVER.

THE STYLE IS INCOMPARABLE

MIXTAPE1 AND MOURSE ARE MY TWO FAVORITES

METH AND GHOST OVER BLACK MOON'S I GOTCHA OPEN BEAT :king: :king: :king:

I CAN'T HELP YOU OUT WITH BURNING IT, PLUS IT NEVER CAME OUT ON DVD, BUT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE RESPECT

3. im not witty

im not witty Guest

i downloaded that shit a long time ago. you can do the same if you want

4. Hank Parker

dvd's weren't heard of when it came out. i was wondering if someone had it on their computer and could burn it onto a dvd.

Barry White's "Playing Your Game Baby" is the illest sample ever.

im not witty, where did you download it at?
    oh, and lemme get $5 so i can smoke!

5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

wait, who the fuck are you. whatchu know about crow and his need for 5 bones?

im pretty sure i got it off kazaa lite or whatever, but i dont have capability to burn to dvd.

6. Hank Parker

well hurt a poo, it's not on kazaa.

argh i wish there was some how i could get it off your computer.

7. im not witty

im not witty Guest

youre freakin me out with all these references homie. haha. im still not sure you who are.

just type in sv into the search on kazaa, and cross your fingers. let it auto search for a long long time.

8. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

def. one of the best skate videos. its not like all the crazy technical stuff people are doing in some more recent videos, but its fun to watch good-to-the-core skating once in a while.

9. Hank Parker

im not witty, thanks for the "sv" part.........i found some eastern exposures. but not the mixtape.
    serious, gimmie $5, this is johnnys turf

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

11. yoink

yoink Elite Member

Id like to see this, sounds good, I havent gotten to see a good vid in a while...this and the flip dvd, I need to buy that shit real bad.

12. Hank Parker

you need to see it.

and i think i have a dub setup for next week.

when the east is in the house "oh my god" when the east is in the house "oh my god, danger!"

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

have it and watched it to death. great vid.

on a side note - met louie barletta and jerry hsu on the weekend skating down by the yarra. nice chaps.

14. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

this video is sick, ive had it for a long time, HEADS is real sick too and PEEP THIS. MIXTAPE 2 was hot too, the new ZOO YORK TOUR VIDEO is hot, with the kung fu action style cover, my boy has a skateshop and is homies with pangstarr, so they always come to the shop, dudes is sick, cool as hell too, many a fun time...

15. im not witty

im not witty Guest

you dawg, those are some of my favorite people that i havent ever met, and probably never will.

anyone know anything about a new enjoi video?

anyone know who the fuck hank parker is, and how he knows all my private jokes from philly? :lol: