The Zoo York Mix Tape

Hank Parker

Ohh god, this was my favorite. I got it the day it came out. I left it at some dudes house 2 days later and never saw it again.

can anyone make a bootleg copy? or burn it onto DVD or something? Shit's hard to find.

Ponte, Hunter, and Ganjemi's parts were sick.

the soundtrack....fucking bulletproof. footage of diamond d, ghostface, meth, busta rhymes (leaders of the new school era) freestyling.

sick cuts left and right. not too mention the grimey nyc and nj skating. that makes it

man i miss this video.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ONE OF THE ILLEST SKATE VIDOES EVER.

THE STYLE IS INCOMPARABLE

MIXTAPE1 AND MOURSE ARE MY TWO FAVORITES

METH AND GHOST OVER BLACK MOON'S I GOTCHA OPEN BEAT :king: :king: :king:

I CAN'T HELP YOU OUT WITH BURNING IT, PLUS IT NEVER CAME OUT ON DVD, BUT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE RESPECT

Guest im not witty

wait, who the fuck are you. whatchu know about crow and his need for 5 bones?

im pretty sure i got it off kazaa lite or whatever, but i dont have capability to burn to dvd.

Guest im not witty

youre freakin me out with all these references homie. haha. im still not sure you who are.

just type in sv into the search on kazaa, and cross your fingers. let it auto search for a long long time.

this video is sick, ive had it for a long time, HEADS is real sick too and PEEP THIS. MIXTAPE 2 was hot too, the new ZOO YORK TOUR VIDEO is hot, with the kung fu action style cover, my boy has a skateshop and is homies with pangstarr, so they always come to the shop, dudes is sick, cool as hell too, many a fun time...

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

on a side note - met louie barletta and jerry hsu on the weekend skating down by the yarra. nice chaps.

you dawg, those are some of my favorite people that i havent ever met, and probably never will.

anyone know anything about a new enjoi video?

anyone know who the fuck hank parker is, and how he knows all my private jokes from philly? :lol:

my man loves zoo york - rocks the gear, knows all the riders, even those who got kicked off, and the history.

i watched the video last nite so i can relate...good stuff....oldie but goodie

although i personally enjoyed the yeah right video more

but then i don't know shit about skating, only thru him.