the "you brits/yanks/kangeroos etc spell/say it wrong!!" thread

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Shut up you koala ass eating witchety grub anal cavity excavating chucking spears and blowing digeridoo`s AUSSIE who eats Steve the COCK hunters dick

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

^^^woo...

now then... quit adding "u"s to words like color and humor... jerks...

George Bush is AMERICA`S DADDY and all of the so called *citizen`s* are his PUNK`s

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

what are you talking about ADDING u's? take a look at oxford's english dictionary pal. quit DROPPING the u's

Exactly, as i`ve already stated it`s our language you yanks speak, so the "u`s" can stay where they are..

ok then america

ok then i can say get over september 11th...it was a tragedy but beleive it or not people die in all parts of the world and in much greater quantities...(bosinia, afghanistan etc) dont get me wrong its a tragedy and i hate terrorists but you know what i mean

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

shit, twentyfive of them were Canadians.:eek:

like we care!

oh and as se4 said, you americans invented hip hop, but who has the best dj in the world? the uk......plus one, 20 odd yr old from THE UNITED KINGDOM. what did i say? oh yeh, our dj's are better than yours....lol

well i will be back in this thread. make it a sticky.

what actually goes on at the bboy championships? i never been? i guess bboying and djing, but is there any graff?

RULE BRITANIA

Originally posted by sneak

what actually goes on at the bboy championships? i never been? i guess bboying and djing, but is there any graff?

RULE BRITANIA

B-boy battle from different crews from around the world.Don`t think theres live paintin but there is painted boards that specific writers have done..Not 100% I was drunk beyond recognition the last time I went, so my memory is shite..

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

"And another thing; stop using that word! That's our word for making fun of people like you! We need it!"

what word? and yoink, you wana play like that, get outa mcdonalds and all those fast food places you obese yank!

Archived