The yard is funny

GnomeToys

Will the influx of morons into the yard ever end? I just brought it here. This thread is also for the general posting of "stupidest new user" awards, reserved for those who have become complete asshats in 20 posts or less. Please don't post tease or any old members on here, we can have a different reward for that:

Post #1:

Originally posted by KOPTER_VFCK_JDS

:king:  CALLIN ALL KINGS OF THE MUNI TRANSIT OUT IN FRISKOE POST YO TAG AND CREWS AND FAVORITE BUS LINE TO BOMB. IT'S YO BOY KOPTER ONE/ FRISKO CITY KING REPREZENTA....JUST DONT STOP/ VANDALS FOREVER '94 TO '04 AND SOME MO'.  :king: 

Post #2, after symbols closed #1:

Originally posted by KOPTER_VFCK_JDS

in thread titled F&*k me i'm an idiot, yeah bitch im back at yall hoes!!!

:hatred:  :hatred:  HALF OF YALL WANNA BE ASS ME DICK RIDING TOYS AINT ABOUT SHIT AND COME OUT TO FRISKOE HOLLERIN THAT GAY SHIT AND I BET YALL FAGGOTS WON'T BE LEAVING ALIVE!!!!!!    :hatred:  :hatred:

To which I couldn't resist replying:

I BET YOU CAN'T GRAFF FOR SHIT, PROBABLY ONLY USE TWO ARROWS OR LESS PER PIECE. TOY.

after which I got these well thought out PMs:

niat (no posts): YO SON WAT U WRITE

KOPTER_VFCK_JDS:  Subject: yeah you'z another hater ass fag

get off my dick you dick in the booty ass nigga. hoe cake ass bitch

I could have just replied, but this is more fun. I hope when Kopter turns 12 and realizes that he's a young white boy and not an LA gangster he can laugh at this too.

Post yours. Or I'll give you the Mike Tyson K.O. Punch maneuver.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey... please dont stir up too much shit with the kids in there.

they might ride the short bus to stupid town

but it doesnt make the job easier for us mods

when inter-fourm fighting breaks out.

Yeah. I like to get people super fucking pissed off at things that anyone who has been here for 5 minutes would know I was joking about. Occasionally somebody has a useful question that I'll attempt to answer, but this is very rare. Like chicken cock.

Aww damn, I hope they were as funny as mine. Did he threaten to school you? He is a king you know.

On another note, this dude I used to work with when I was a caterer showed up in the kitchen today... bottom front four teeth are 24k gold now with fucking diamonds in the middle two. He tried to sell me rolls. It was awesome.