The yard..etc...

Ever notice how there is a totally different group of people posting in the yard and in the other sections of just the discussion threads..?

Seriously, theres people in there that have more posts than me and i havent heard of em and theyve been here since me....

I usually never go in there...i used to, but then there was this rash of really, "do i bring a flashlight in the yard to see when i paint?, what are caps?, how do i rack paint?" type of threads and i just lost interest, i never post in there, but usually look...anyone else?

I find it really odd.

Drunk ramble #4a.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i friggin' hate the yard! i been there like twice. and it reminds me of all the toys in my city that bug me with dumb questions while im paintin.

p.s. SPIDER MAN RULES!

the yard is like the mall. I usually avoid it, but sometimes I'm in there to kill time while my flix are getting developed. Its mostly full of stupid kids, but theres a few other sane people in there for one reason or another...they just get lost in a sea of bratty 13 year olds with cell phones and daddys credit card.

for real though, I post in Channel Zero all the freakin time because it's fluff to me... I 'work' in the 3rd Rail, so I post there, but I rarely even post in the Yard because I've lost patience, much love to Hal (what a guy, and talented to boot)... I can't go into The Benches because I'm on a REALLY crappy dial-up, mostly I connect at 33k (pity me!)... but yeah, there's cliques forming

Originally posted by cmeup

canucks shave they nuts! anjewdontknow?!?!?!

:lol:

shameless...you hear about that new bombin in over seas near them pakistans....? or whatever...

stupid fucking suicide fucking bombers...

t

e

a

s

e

r

o

k

Yup, its really fucked up..that and the new bishop arrested up in boston...how many is that?? Jesus i know its alot, they arrested him like 2 hours ago...

shaving your body is wierd, i did it a few times, didnt liek it. well my chest anyways. real men have chest hair.

and the priest at my church was conviceted of molestation or whatever, fuck man, i got communion from that guy.

oh yeah, thanks to hal for dealing with the kids in the yard.

Guest willy.wonka

lets go pick a fight with them.....

channel zero fuckin rocks!!! and you suck!

that should be good....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

lets go pick a fight with them.....

channel zero fuckin rocks!!! and you suck!

that should be good....

yeah but then they will come here and ruin our precious channel zero

get real nerd, most of you don't even write

seriously, i remember the one with some kid asking how to see in the dark when painting at the yard, he was on a trip about some flashlight or using lighters and shit...i about pissed myself, you dont realize how pissed off i was about that, i mean does the new generation of writers have any common sense?

the new what??? ummm, what are you an elder statesman? please dork, i can tell just from the way you present yourself on here that you're far from a vet... probably worse than that dork "cmeup" (not gonna even validate his fantasy that he's a writer by using a supposed tag) please, man.... please LOL

Archived