1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the writers forum...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by evidence, Oct 20, 2001.

1. evidence

evidence Guest

the writers forum...

Discussion started by evidence - Oct 20, 2001

well, i usually come in here just to look at the photos... but i have noticed that everything is positive. that isint what graffiti is always about. you give out too much information about where to get inks, blowing up others spots by giving toys info... eveyone yelling where the yards are. its just bullshit, its graffiti wrapped in some kind of nice package with a string and a mint. i have been writing for a long time, and its dissapointing to see forums like this one the internet, where kids get a false sense of what graffiti is. i dont see how all of you can just sit back and watch this kind of stuff go on. im sure some of you are established graffiti writers, and i am suprised that no one else has said anything about it. maybe someone has and i dont pay attention. but, the point is, you are giving kids a shitty outlook on graffiti, and if you really were writers, im sure you would agree. the content on here is shit, graffiti isint all about sucking eachothers dicks, you know... whatever, keep on giving eveyone that fake ass outlook on graffiti. nice contribution to the scene...

2. imported_Tesseract - Replied Oct 22, 2001

NEW FORUMS ARE ANNOUNCED...

One of them will be the "BEEF FORUM"
    Decicated to REAL writers like yourself
    So your registration wont be a total waste.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Oct 22, 2001

thanks for registering, be sure to tell your friends...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: