Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The writer's career

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sene215, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sene215

sene215 New Jack

For all graf heads, what do you do for a living, to make money, to support your family? Or if you're still in school like me, what are your interests in your future?
    Me...I'm interested in graphic designing, shits competitive though...most writers go in that field cuz its what we have experience in and its what we like to do, designing, creating style and logos.
    What is your current career? Or, for students, what do you want to do to make a living for your future?

2. sneak

sneak Guest

this will probly get closed and im really not sure what your saying.

but i aim to work somewhere in the media industry. i dont know a lot about what key3 does exactly but i think its along the same lines as i want to do.

will i involve graff in any project i do? maybe, maybe not.

3. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

im a web developer for a national newspaper, im not a spider so i dont actually shit out webs but yknow!

4. TresOne

TresOne Member

I'm still at university; i work part time for a government research centre and i'm working towards getting my chartered accountancy. Accounting is far from what I love to do, but CA's rake in the cash, so i can't complain (and it's easy pie). What i really want to do is psychiatry, but it's a post-MD specialization and i just don't have the patience (or money) for 10 more years of school.

hopefully, if i play my cards right, i'll make a few wise investments when i'm older, and i hope to retire and open a fly-fishing shop / guide somewhere in the Rockies.

woooo..

5. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

Sneak why u saying this thread should be closed? Theres no need to close it so leave it out brother. Anyway when i was at skool i took art, was always interested in sketching and eveything, but it wasnt until i left skool that i actually became involved in graffiti majorly, i blame the writers who showed me the gates to the yard.

I dont support anyone but myself, i live real cheap and all my money can be wasted if it wants to.

6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

^He said it should be closed because there's about 300 of these threads floating around 12oz.. Ithere's probably one on the second page right this minute.

Me? I'm just trying to maybe leave an impression on a few people and then self-destruct.

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

I AM A PROFESSIONAL KNIGHTBAT.

edit*misspuling

8. phels

phels Junior Member

sexual predator/carpenter

9. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

My bad '26' sided cube.. ..

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

professional hater

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Im just trying to find a sugar momma to swallow my seed.

12. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i do a lot of microinjections of morpholinos

plus tell people
    THIS THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SECTION.

13. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

yeah i phosphorically induce antisentimentations. i got the night shift it sucks.

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I don't have a clue what field you work in, but could you somehow get me some bootleg nano technology? I used to get mine off this beatnik at 115th but he started selling DVDs instead...

15. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

I'm not a writer..but I help manage a database company... and I bench on my free time. My wifey's in customer service. My check pays the bills, and her's is spending money...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.