The writer's career

sene215

For all graf heads, what do you do for a living, to make money, to support your family? Or if you're still in school like me, what are your interests in your future?

Me...I'm interested in graphic designing, shits competitive though...most writers go in that field cuz its what we have experience in and its what we like to do, designing, creating style and logos.

What is your current career? Or, for students, what do you want to do to make a living for your future?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

this will probly get closed and im really not sure what your saying.

but i aim to work somewhere in the media industry. i dont know a lot about what key3 does exactly but i think its along the same lines as i want to do.

will i involve graff in any project i do? maybe, maybe not.

I'm still at university; i work part time for a government research centre and i'm working towards getting my chartered accountancy. Accounting is far from what I love to do, but CA's rake in the cash, so i can't complain (and it's easy pie). What i really want to do is psychiatry, but it's a post-MD specialization and i just don't have the patience (or money) for 10 more years of school.

hopefully, if i play my cards right, i'll make a few wise investments when i'm older, and i hope to retire and open a fly-fishing shop / guide somewhere in the Rockies.

woooo..

Sneak why u saying this thread should be closed? Theres no need to close it so leave it out brother. Anyway when i was at skool i took art, was always interested in sketching and eveything, but it wasnt until i left skool that i actually became involved in graffiti majorly, i blame the writers who showed me the gates to the yard.

I dont support anyone but myself, i live real cheap and all my money can be wasted if it wants to.

Originally posted by symbols@Apr 20 2005, 02:42 PM

i do a lot of microinjections of morpholinos

plus tell people

THIS THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SECTION.

I don't have a clue what field you work in, but could you somehow get me some bootleg nano technology? I used to get mine off this beatnik at 115th but he started selling DVDs instead...

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Apr 20 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Apr 20 2005, 04:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Apr 20 2005, 02:42 PM

i do a lot of microinjections of morpholinos

plus tell people

THIS THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SECTION.

I don't have a clue what field you work in, but could you somehow get me some bootleg nano technology? I used to get mine off this beatnik at 115th but he started selling DVDs instead...

[/b]

not too much in the way of microchips and atom-by-atom synthetic chemistry

mostly just axioscopes with flourescent GFP filters and precision microinjectors.

im looking to be a phycologist, a toxacologest, or a docter.

im not sure what field i will go into if i decide on a docter, but

my grandfather was one and i think it would probibly be intresting.

maby i will just work at McDonolds.

edit: cant spell

I'm at a university, and I am studying to become an

Electrical Engineer. Holla at me when I design the worlds

best light bulb and create the bumpiest subwoofer any sub

woofer ever bumped

edit: for spelling and grammar. this is why i stick to numbers

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 20 2005, 04:30 PM

So.. I just looked up 'axiology' because I'm that bored at the end of the day at work and it basically defined it as the study of value... can you break it down a little more than that or do I have to get off my lazy ass and learn?

..haha..

an axioscope is just a very expensive, powerful type of microscope made by Zeiss

i do microinjections of zebrafish embryos, so i have to look at these little balls in the scope and apply a precision injector to them (small ass glass capillary tubes function as the needle part) when i get the needle inside them, i hit a footpedal that is connected to a nitrogen tank.

a little burst of nitrogen hits the injector needle and a burst of liquid comes out.

(one nanoliter of liquid, which is one one millionth of a liter)

symbols: got any more of those time lapse pics? maybe you could start a thread in untitled with some nice electron microscope pics???? please? i'm begging you. i did a study of that stuff for building 3d scenes of invented shots just like that....

too cool for school.

makros: not as cool as it could be

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666+Apr 20 2005, 02:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kr430n5_666 - Apr 20 2005, 02:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Apr 20 2005, 08:55 PM

yeah. life is terrible.

[/b]

nuh uh. trade in your rubles for some lemon laudanum

LEMON LAUDANUM

Originally posted by casekonly+Apr 20 2005, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Apr 20 2005, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Apr 20 2005, 02:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Apr 20 2005, 08:55 PM

yeah. life is terrible.

nuh uh. trade in your rubles for some lemon laudanum

LEMON LAUDANUM

[/b]

OH SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK