The Writers Bench...

colour

does the fabled writers bench still exist?

just sitting here on the edge of dementia and i was thinking to myself how great it would be if people still gather there and stuff.

need one of those in hawaii, writers here are so anti-social.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by aVG.jOe

yo

can we take a moment, to reflect upon the stupidity of this comment.

"yo"

ive always thought a writers bench would make a great place to get caught.

Guest eessee

i got one around my way so its aight sometimes but the bums are usually there so we dont chill there any more :crazy:

Guest Stoney Blaze

The last writers bench is located at the 149th street Grand Concourse subway station in the BRONX.

Take the 2 or the 5.

It was active from the 1970s till subway aerosol art's decline in the late 1980s. At a bench located at the back of the uptown platform writers from all over the city came to meet, make plans, sign black books and settle disputes. The main activity was benching, (watching art on the passing trains). The writers would admire and criticize the latest paintings.

You kids should know all this by now.

Guest eessee

he just won the biggest dick-head award for knowing history about an old bench what do we have for him JOHNNY ..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest KrylonKing

why dont we make a writers bench in hawaii? just look for a bench tag allover it tell everyone and declare it "the writers bench"

Archived