the worst....

stamp jerk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The worst is when you need to take a shit after eating some Taco Bell and are forced to use a public bathroom after which you used a wet paper towel to wipe off the seat and remove those funky hairs that you know weren't yours and then realize there is no toilet paper.excellent.

When I was younger I dreaded shitting in a public restroom. That was like almost as bad as shitting in your pants. But now I don't care and I'm almost as comfortable shitting in a public restroom as I am shitting in my own bathroom. And when you shit in the public restroom, don't pick the big handicapped one way at the end because that's what everyone chooses. Pick the one near the front by the sinks or the ones in the middle that everyone is terrified to use for some reason... they hardly get used.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH

I WORK IN A DEPARTMENT STORE AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE TRY ON THE THONGS AND THEN PUT THEM BACK AND SOMETIMES THEY HAVE BROWN STAINS

You work in the womans under garment section?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yo you down to trade? :lol: