THE WORST THINGS

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

GIMME A LIST OF THE WORST THINGS EVER.

1.) RICHERD SIMMONS (<-sp). OH WAIT... I DON'T CARE HOW TO SPELL THAT RAT BASTARD'S NAME.

2.) COMCAST

3.) SUPERMAN (WHAT HE GOT THAT I DON'T?)

4.) THE (OAKLAND) RAIDERS (WHAT THE FFUUCCKK HAPPENED????????)

5.) ME. (IF YOU CAN'T HATE YOURSELF, THAN WHO CAN YOU HATE?)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1-having to wake up early on a cold day when you would kill for a few more hours sleep, and are all warm and comfortable under the covers.

2-getting started on a really big task, be it school related, cleaning...thise kinda tasks where you dont think you will see the end of it.

3- Times when theres a lot of pressure on you ie- when you have left school related activities to the last minute and and your pass/fail depends on like 1 assignment and your writing it but your not sure if it will be adequate.

4- realising you have blown money on stupid shit over the past month/week/day and you have absolutely nothing to show for it.

5- things you have procrastinated for a long time still not getting done.

6-diet coke, diet drinks in general, especially warm ones...warm drinks in general.

7-being tired and having a lot to do.

9-Losing things of value, and having no one to blame but yourself

10- superiority complexex of all kinds.

Never having enough money

being lazy

dull winter

very large holes in my sneaks on the wettest day of the year

Having to get up in the morning

Having a shit load of work and know that it will take 4x the amount of time than the amount you have to do it in

British townies - these are the common people who follow the same patterns - fashoin trends - are small minded - self obsessed - rely on an incredibly large group of friends to live ie. complety unindependednt - kisten to shitty pop and dance music and fat bitches that dont fit into their clothes and wear tons of fake gold jewlery, plain yuck

having boths knees and both ankles busted

Guest bigdork

fox news

Joe Scarborough, Bill O'reily, Micheal Savage.

jingoism

paying rent

getting old and having nothing accomplished but a shitload of stupid boxcars with your dumb name on them in spraypaint.

Archived