The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done Thread

SilentBob

I'm kind of bored and crunked up on procrastination for some reason ..

So whats the worst thing/s you have all ever done ?

Mine is relatively tame I suppose...

I punched some guy at a bus stop in the head for no reason (quite some years back now..) .. he was really confused and shook ... I'm not proud of that one

I've done a bit of messed up stuff in relationships .. I'll save you the goober...

anyway

discuss or I'll kill you all

I mean .. discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Uhhhhhm

Come to think of it I have done a lot of shit

Broke a window in my house just for the hell of it.

Used to pick on tons of kids.

Pulled a knife on my moms one time, and another time said all kinds of shit like "I sincerely hope you die in a fucking fiery car crash you bitch." - I feel bad for that shit still

Used to spray all kinds of shit on weed and sell it to people I didn't like in hopes that it would melt their brain.

...I could probably go on for days.

well i helped a old blind guy across the street one time and put him on the wrong side of the street going the wrong way and sent him on his way.

i walked into this convience store and took a piss all over all the dry foods and canned foods and in the cooler on the frozen stuff then left i have actually dont that a few times.

destruction of private property for no reason at all and not with grafitti.

they had one of those mediacal coolers underneath the bus one time so i took it hoping it had a liver i could sell when i grabbed my bag.

locked this kid and this retard in the closet and wouldent let them out until the fought the retaqqard kicked this kids ass then told them they would have to fight again becuase i didnt see it the kid got his ass kicked again.

took a picture of a guy and made posters with it that said convicted sex offender becuase he was a asshole to me when i asked him for a smoke

my boy used to work at 7-11 and we would go around poking holes in everything so it would be flat,stale,rotten or some shit.

i have done alot wosre stuff then this maybe i will post it later.

one time when i was about 10 or so, my friend and i went into his basement where his dad kept all of his photography equiptment (he's a professional photographer). he had a table covered in wedding photos he had taken for some couple. so i took a found exacto knife and proceeded to cut out all of the faces from all of the photos. pretty fucked up. his dad found the picutres and i blamed it on my friend.

anoter time i was at this chick's house around the same age, and i found a bunch of rolls of film from her family's trip to hawaii. i proceeded to unroll and expose all of the film. i got spanked by her parents and still remember it to this day. that was some weird shit. me and this chick getting spanked by her parents. if i was older i totally would have puncher her parents out.

i must have been on some photography sabotage shit as a youngin'.

i wouldnt tell the worst thing i have ever done.cuz thats for no ones ears and i wouldnt want it written out on the internet where it could get back to me.....but one time i smacked some with a pool cue while he was sitting at a table cuz out of a drunken rage and later on found out the guy was mentally handicapped....i felt real real bad after that one.

yeah yeah like once i was up a the mall with my homies, naw mean ? and my boy is like, "yo, shit, i bet you can't go do hardcore tags on that dumpster yo" so i'm like "nigga (i call him nigga although he's white cause it's ironic, nahmsayin ?), it's on yo!!" so i go to the dumpster with my favourite marker filled with krink (krink is that hardcore ink steez that makes mad dripz that make your tags look ultra vandal) and i'm all like SAZE 2 DSR CREW right up in that bitch lol !! but then my mom went to the mall to buy oatmeal and she saw how i got all up on that dumpster and she uninstalled AIM for like, two weeks !! holy shit! thank god for ICQ !!

^ dr. d, i can definitely see you doing something like that...:lol:

me: i slammed the sliding door on my dog's paw for peeing on the carpet;

i was intending to chase him out of the house and close the door,

instead his little paw got caught as i was slamming it, and it fractured.

i lied about it to my parents too. i felt so bad...

Two more.

One time we were in like 5th grade. My boy was crazy as fuck and we had like 900 packs of matches we took out of the bottom of a cigarette vending machine. We went around the town lighting mailboxes on fire for a good 2 hours. Never got caught.

Then one time I got crazy mangled off of this gallon of gin and some little airplane sample bottles of all kinds of shit my boy who works for an airline had. And I pulled a gun that was there on my friend and I didn't even know if it was loaded and I pulled the trigger. Everyone just froze and gave me this fucking wild look for like 5 minutes. I felt like shit. He was saying "I was so scared I could of fucking died man."..It doesnt help that he already has fucking emotional problems lol.

Ok bye.