Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Sep 15, 2004.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I'm kind of bored and crunked up on procrastination for some reason ..

So whats the worst thing/s you have all ever done ?

Mine is relatively tame I suppose...

I punched some guy at a bus stop in the head for no reason (quite some years back now..) .. he was really confused and shook ... I'm not proud of that one

I've done a bit of messed up stuff in relationships .. I'll save you the goober...

anyway
    discuss or I'll kill you all

I mean .. discuss

2. omar

omar Junior Member

registering onto 12oz i think

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i once tried to ban australia.

4. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

shit, and puked...simotaneously (sp?) outside, at a train station.....not my finest moment...:eek:

5. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I am SO close to changing this to the get nice appreciation thread right now ..

Anyway I'm going to bed ... night

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

This is just too broad...i have committed lot's of bad, bad things in my time and to try and narrow it down to one is an excercise in frustration.

Sorry, not gonna happen

7. panic

panic Member

Write graffiti on stuff?

i dunno. went to put out a joint, but it didnt go out, and some 7 year old hoodlem picked it up and probly got high for the first time.

8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Almost threw beach sand in my moms face like 4 years ago
    Not Cool at all:(

9. ment2

ment2 New Jack

couldve fooled me

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

t: oops
    t: that was tina root from Switchblade by the way
    d: hahaha are you serious?
    d: hahaha

11. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

pretended to like girls

or

painted a store

12. cloner

cloner Senior Member

shit myself in a grocery store at like 12:30 at night and left my poopy underwear there.

13. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I flushed my sea monkeys down the toliet b/c i didn't want to take care of them anymore.
    I still feel bad about that.
    I don't think i've ever done anything supremely bad. really.

14. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Uhhhhhm

Come to think of it I have done a lot of shit

Broke a window in my house just for the hell of it.

Used to pick on tons of kids.

Pulled a knife on my moms one time, and another time said all kinds of shit like "I sincerely hope you die in a fucking fiery car crash you bitch." - I feel bad for that shit still

Used to spray all kinds of shit on weed and sell it to people I didn't like in hopes that it would melt their brain.

...I could probably go on for days.

15. spectr

spectr Guest

well i helped a old blind guy across the street one time and put him on the wrong side of the street going the wrong way and sent him on his way.
    i walked into this convience store and took a piss all over all the dry foods and canned foods and in the cooler on the frozen stuff then left i have actually dont that a few times.
    destruction of private property for no reason at all and not with grafitti.
    they had one of those mediacal coolers underneath the bus one time so i took it hoping it had a liver i could sell when i grabbed my bag.
    locked this kid and this retard in the closet and wouldent let them out until the fought the retaqqard kicked this kids ass then told them they would have to fight again becuase i didnt see it the kid got his ass kicked again.
    took a picture of a guy and made posters with it that said convicted sex offender becuase he was a asshole to me when i asked him for a smoke
    my boy used to work at 7-11 and we would go around poking holes in everything so it would be flat,stale,rotten or some shit.
    i have done alot wosre stuff then this maybe i will post it later.