the worst show on television

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit, you think, but at 7 or so this morning, half dazed I flipped on the TV while I dozed... The Discovery Channel had the 'Breast Implant/Liposuction" show... bitch NEEDED some implants, her tits looked like... wrong... but then the tit job only took in one tit so one looked nice and the other had scoliosis or someshit...

anyway, worse than Apollo...

Guest beardo

if i had 2 tvs side by side, one showing billy bling from the bronx doing his sad version of 'round the way girl' and the other showing some broke ass titties, id be watching the broke ass titties.

Originally posted by Smart

shit, you think, but at 7 or so this morning, half dazed I flipped on the TV while I dozed... The Discovery Channel had the 'Breast Implant/Liposuction" show... bitch NEEDED some implants, her tits looked like... wrong... but then the tit job only took in one tit so one looked nice and the other had scoliosis or someshit...

anyway, worse than Apollo...

sometiems i wonder about you dude

Guest amorphic

"made" on MTV is the fucking shit. Especially the one where the nerdy kid wants to play varsity basketball, and they make him run 1 mile, and he pukes. Ahhhhh quality entertainment.

Archived