Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the worst feeling in my life..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dukeofyork, Apr 18, 2002.

1. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

strep throat.

this shit SUCKS. bad. ugh...my throat is fucking killing me.
    its kinda cool that ive missed 2 days of work now...but i really do need that money, or no painting for me for a week or so. fuck...all ive been doing is playing counterstrike the whole time..

anyway...thought id share my misery with you all......since you care so much about whats going on with the other people on this board...(reference to makros being a girl or not)

and no, im not a girl. im just extremely fucking bored. and the amoxicillin (sp.?) is making the rest of my body sore.

2. Shit, i agree on this one..strep throat is one of the worst things that can happen...i fucking hate it...get well

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

being sick period sucks ass. get well soon trooper

4. trickone

trickone New Jack

ya, i stayed home sick from school today too

5. I swear, tequila gets rid of strep throat with a quickness unbelievable. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. ODW

ODW Member

strep throat is such a shitty thing to have. get better kid.

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

when i glanced at the first sentenced i thought it said deep throat

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

If only i was sure that your hand in the door was a dream..

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i'm sorry i;ve had step throat before. it sucks. if you don't get treated i heard the bacteria can move its way down to your heart and you can die. or maybe that was the doctor just trying to scare me.

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

then how come you say beer, el mamerro at the end?

im confused...
    and im feeling a lot better......but i miss painting.

enough talk....back to counterstrike...

11. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

you think that's bad. try having mononucleosis (mono).

it's like having strep throught except your throught hurts like 10x's as much. your tonsils get all inflamed and it hurts to breath through your mouth. you get a fucking fever and head ache to hell. and your body aches worse then getting beat down. and theres no cure you have to just ride it out and it lasts up to a couple months. i got over mine in a few weeks though, cause i'm wolverine. but i still lost those 3 weeks of my summer vacation.:(

but on the plus side i lost some weight!!

but strep throught does suck ass.:p

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

try heartbreak , its worse .

13. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

hey, i can relate to that one.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Strep throat is fucking brutal. If I get it one more time I get to have my tonsils out. Boooyah!