Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the world is a ghetto, mang

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dawood, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

I saw a dude snatch up an old lady one time at a gas station. He was yelling at her telling her to give him his wallet. I figured he was robbing her and just saying that so he could argue that the wallet was his if anybody saw it. Well, I ran up on dude and told him to chill out and that if he didn't take his hands off the old lady that I would snatch him up. There was a handful of dudes sitting behind us just sitting there and I looked at them for backup if this cat tried to get flippy. They just shrugged at me like whatever. I was super pissed off at those guys. All I could think was , damn, what happened to people?? Is everyone on crack??
    Well, anyway, It turned out the Old lady was a crackhead too, and she did pick his wallet up off the ground and tried to slip away. At that point I felt worse than before. Is it just me? maybe I'm too old fashioned in some ways.
    seriously,
    The world is a ghetto mang.

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

3. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

No, four out of ten people are on crack, five out of ten are on meth and the other one person are folks like us who try to help old ladies only to be disgusted by them in the end.

4. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

5. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

6. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

was she a gilf?

7. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

8. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

9. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

'ey, shit happens.
    How many of them are there now, seven or eight?

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Start another version of this thread again and you're going to the corner, young man.

11. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

I typed up a story. Where the fuck is my story!?

WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHH! :(

12. John Birch

John Birch Member

I read your story. it was moving. I read about that accident in the paper too. Those cambo bangers are some real assholes ehh? if I was that bitch's husband I'd cut off all of them fuckas balls and maybe rape their sisters after...