the world is a ghetto, mang

Dawood

I saw a dude snatch up an old lady one time at a gas station. He was yelling at her telling her to give him his wallet. I figured he was robbing her and just saying that so he could argue that the wallet was his if anybody saw it. Well, I ran up on dude and told him to chill out and that if he didn't take his hands off the old lady that I would snatch him up. There was a handful of dudes sitting behind us just sitting there and I looked at them for backup if this cat tried to get flippy. They just shrugged at me like whatever. I was super pissed off at those guys. All I could think was , damn, what happened to people?? Is everyone on crack??

Well, anyway, It turned out the Old lady was a crackhead too, and she did pick his wallet up off the ground and tried to slip away. At that point I felt worse than before. Is it just me? maybe I'm too old fashioned in some ways.

seriously,

The world is a ghetto mang.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dawood@Nov 13 2005, 10:28 PM

I saw a dude snatch up an old lady one time at a gas station. He was yelling at her telling her to give him his wallet. I figured he was robbing her and just saying that so he could argue that the wallet was his if anybody saw it. Well, I ran up on dude and told him to chill out and that if he didn't take his hands off the old lady that I would snatch him up. There was a handful of dudes sitting behind us just sitting there and I looked at them for backup if this cat tried to get flippy. They just shrugged at me like whatever. I was super pissed off at those guys. All I could think was , damn, what happened to people?? Is everyone on crack??

Well, anyway, It turned out the Old lady was a crackhead too, and she did pick his wallet up off the ground and tried to slip away. At that point I felt worse than before. Is it just me? maybe I'm too old fashioned in some ways.

seriously,

The world is a ghetto mang.

No, four out of ten people are on crack, five out of ten are on meth and the other one person are folks like us who try to help old ladies only to be disgusted by them in the end.

Originally posted by Gliko

We're experiencing a little problem with lagging responses/thread posts. We got a few bugs to work out with our new server so if you experience a problem with a lagging post dont click the reply or post topic button a thousand times. Just let it hang and if it doesnt go through, reload the forum page and your post should be there.

Sorry for the inconvience, but we'll make it work. We always do.

And by we I mean Raven.