The World According To George W. Bush

The Bathtub Napper

These are actual quotes from our president himself:

"Verbosity leads to unclear & inarticulate things"

"One of the greatest things about books is that sometimes there are some fantastic pictures"

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls"

"I know that the human and the fish can co-exist peacefully"

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children"

"Well I think that if you're going to do something, and you don't do it, that's trustworthiness"

"We have a firm commitment to NATO: We are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe: We are a part of Europe"

"I articulate what I believe, therefore I believe what I believe"

"If the East Timorians decide to revolt, I'm sure I'll have a statment"

"Welcome to Mrs Bush and my fellow astronauts"

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside of the country"

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system"

"It isn't pollution that's harming the enviroment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing that"

"Nigeria is an important continent"

"I think we all agree, the past is over"

"I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity"

"Make the pie higher"

"Vulcanize Society"

------------------

I rock it, you jock it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drewWrite

i fucking HATE george W. i hope he and all the republican fucks die. too many people on this planet, may as well eliminate all the heartless cunts...

Guest dukeofyork

oh now that makes you the bleeding heart liberal now doesnt it?

holy shit talk about the kettle calling the pot black..

give it a rest drew...

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by dukeofyork:

oh now that makes you the bleeding heart liberal now doesnt it?

holy shit talk about the kettle calling the pot black..

give it a rest drew...

hey fuck you, that asshole is doing some irreversible damage to humanity and the planet. i didn't wanna go off and type two pages of how fucked up he is, i was just sharing my feelings. the guy was just consulting the pope, that's extremely fucked up...

george doudle-u bush is the biggest fukin retard ever to step foot in the white house.

actually whatch him speak ...its like hes really thinking about the movie of pigs fuking he watched the night before....i mean really he has alternative motives he always has that smerk too... im scared of whats gonna come of his actions???????????????????

------------------

our only defense is our--- SMELL ---

Originally posted by neahs_number:

george doudle-u bush is the biggest fukin retard ever to step foot in the white house.

actually whatch him speak ...its like hes really thinking about the movie of pigs fuking he watched the night before....i mean really he has alternative motives he always has that smerk too... im scared of whats gonna come of his actions???????????????????

ha! i think he's funny...do you think he's only actin to be stupid?

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

Guest dukeofyork

at this point, there isnt a whole lot that can be done to change what was done earlier in the 1900's...its funny that people think that these problems just all of a sudden occur...

environmental problems take YEARS in the making..

at this point, there isnt a whole lot that can be done to change what was done earlier in the 1900's...its funny that people think that these problems just all of a sudden occur...

early 1900's? what was being put into the air then and what was being taken from the planet don't stand anywhere near the more than 200 million americans whoselives revolve around automobiles, and around an economy that's built on consumerism, factories, and garbage. The past twenty years, especially the last ten, have been worse for the planet than the hundred years before that, idiot. Quit whining about how poor dubya is being unfairly attacked. It's only sure to get worse under his oil-happy-hard on reign.

can't bitch about the past, but you can bitch about people in the present not doing something about a serious problem like george W and the environment

Archived