the wonder that is penguins

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WrIot

THEY DONT HAVE KNEES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

i just shot snot onto my desk reading that. thank you.

my ex girlfriend was really into penguins. she had a ton of stuffed animals, and over the years as we dated, they kinda all became penguins. the other animals just sorta disappeared, except for the gigantic turtle floor pillow. that thing is cool. well, was cool until her fat annoying friend had sex on it with this drunk mexican dude. eeewww.

Re: Question...

Originally posted by BruceWayne

Now i was told... sometime... that there are only penguins in the southern hemesphere, but my roommate thinks im full of shit, can someone verify this information for me?

you are correct, my friend:

Penguins do not live in the wild in any location in the Northern Hemisphere. This includes the continents of North America, Europe, and Asia. There are no penguins living in the wild in the Arctic regions of the North Pole. The only penguins living in the Northern Hemisphere are living in zoos or in wildlife displays. There are no penguins living in the wild in the Northern Hemisphere. The northern most colony of penguins are located in the Galapagos Island. The Galapagos Penguins can survive close to the equator because the Humboldt current brings cold waters to the islands from the Antarctic.

Archived