the wierdest thing that has ever happened to you

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

one day i was cleaning my room while listening to this mixtape i had.. halfway through one of my favorite songs, i started to feel dizzy and then blacked out on my bed... i woke up feeling dizzy and my room was silent... then the song that i was listening to, started to play... from the beggining of the song.

understand?

i've always wanted to get some hypnosis done on me to find out what exactly happened that day.

was fondled and has sperm been stolen from me by aliens? did they rewind the song to the beggining of the song? was it the government?

ghosts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was jerking off one time, and right before climax, i look down to see whats up and just like the matrix, their was an explosion, in slow motion i see my seed coming straight at me, i move my head, but im a little late. i came with such a force that i got some on my face. i flipped out for a second, and then when i realized just what had happened, i busted out laughing uncontrollably.....true story. but hey, please dont tell anyone about that, that shits embarrasing...

when i was younger i used to always get these weird ass dreams,

and some years later i'd get the biggest case of dejavu, and i

would be able to predict what was going to happen next- like how it

had happened in my dream.

ex: i had a dream of walking around in between some houses/townhouses

and it was holloween. i dreamt that i walked past this big hedge/bush

and there would be a kid standing at the door w/ candy to give out.

dejavu, the time had come years later, and i called it out before

i passed the hedge to my friends that a kid was going to be there

w/ candy. badabing, the kid was there

Guest willy.wonka

i dont like the word dejavu... i have those same dreams of the future.

happens everyday...

they say that psychics cant see beyond the year 2012

im pretty sure aliens have been chilling with me pretty steadily since i was kid.

i have very vivid recolections of being abducted as a child.

i have seen so much absurdly weird shit over the last 3 years that there is no logical explanation for it.

and im jealous all the people i keep meeting have really good telepathy and i dont. that shit pisses me off. motherfuckers can move shit around, reappear and disappear, make your mind go blank and have telepathic conversations with you.

you didnt hear willy? the world ends 2012, possibly 2013 depending on which calender you follow.

i just know things out of knowwhere.

im like the retarded extraterrestrial out my click...

however i am working on my telepathic text messages. they work allright sorta. the whole reapearing disapearing thing is pretty hype to though.

im convinced im some rare species and will decline to further explain the fact that substantial circumstancial evidence is being provided to me about my life on another world.

in other news.........

all that shit happens to everybody its called coincidence.

For example :

The phone rings and you get an idea of who it is. You answer. It is said person. You think "oh my god i am some kind of physic, Omg" However if it isnt who you thought it probably would be you forget about it. This happens alot. People delude themselves into thinking they are physic. get it?

That said my mum is acutally physic.

yea the dreams of the "future" are premonitions.

it's strange as fuck and at time want to write down my dream just so i know later on that it's not deja vu it's my dream.

im not sure where it comes from maybe it's a "proposed" series of events depending on where your life is headed, but for instance i had a dream about 6 months ago that i was walking through the metro stops here in d.c with two random guys and this past week i was and those two guys are my friends that i didnt know 6 months ago.

shit's weird and i want to see if there's any way of honing it.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Mar 21 2005, 08:40 AM

all that shit happens to everybody its called coincidence.

For example :

The phone rings and you get an idea of who it is. You answer. It is said person. You think "oh my god i am some kind of physic, Omg" However if it isnt who you thought it probably would be you forget about it. This happens alot. People delude themselves into thinking they are physic. get it?

That said my mum is acutally physic.

my mother is convinced that she is psycic as well. she goes to meet with "mediums". she does tarot cards and natal charts and all of that bamboozlement and she believes with it in all of her heart. i feel sorry for my mom.

hmm, i get strange dejavu feelings a lot, and i think it has something to do with dreams. once when i was four or five, i was asleep, was awoken by something, and saw what looked like a semi transparent cake container, like at grocery stores in the bakery section, flying though the air. then the closet door slammed loudly, the closet door was on a carpeted floor and generally doesn't move by itself. funny, i don't really beleive in ghosts though, i would if i saw one again probably.

I remeber once, when i was walking home from a friends apartment

i heard two men yelling at each other down the street one of the men

was pleading with the other guy to let him go, i kept walking down the street towards where this was happening because that was the way i had to go if i wanted to catch the bus, as i get closer i see a man shaking another man dressed like a woman, when the the woman dressed man saw me he told me to call the police because he was going to hurt him then the tells the gay dude to shut up and he slaps her, i didnt call the police though i just kept walking to the bus.

Originally posted by sarcasm@Mar 21 2005, 03:28 AM

when i was younger i used to always get these weird ass dreams,

and some years later i'd get the biggest case of dejavu, and i

would be able to predict what was going to happen next- like how it

had happened in my dream.

ex: i had a dream of walking around in between some houses/townhouses

and it was holloween. i dreamt that i walked past this big hedge/bush

and there would be a kid standing at the door w/ candy to give out.

dejavu, the time had come years later, and i called it out before

i passed the hedge to my friends that a kid was going to be there

w/ candy. badabing, the kid was there

this shit happens alllll the time

This fucked up thing happens to me all the time , I'll just be going about my business like any other schmo and then my head will start to throb a little ........And then whatever im looking at / My vision relocates down and to the right , but it looks all pixilated and i can "watch" it while it moves . Its just like my whole perspective shifts .

Its fucked up .

And no i dont smoke pcp

sure...

i saw a ghost not too long agao which was super weird.. some of you may remember the lady in all white screaming about gay bars..

and it seems at some points throughout mylife everything just gets super blurry.. ill be walking down the street and all of asudden i wont be able to see anything because its blurry as shit.

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT

BY JAMES GEARY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It happens to us all at one time or another: deja vu, that uncanny feeling of having experienced something before but being unable to recall exactly when or where. The term comes from the French for "already seen," and is defined by psychiatrists as "any subjectively inappropriate impression of familiarity of a present experience with an undefined past." But that clinical description hardly does justice to the eerie sense of mystery and unease we feel during such an episode of inexplicable recognition.

In The Psychopathology of Everyday Life, Freud placed the deja vu experience in "the category of the miraculous" and predicted that "the subject would merit the most exhaustive treatment." But because it's an evanescent phenomenon, deja vu is notoriously difficult to study. Most theories are speculative at best. Psychoanalysts, for example, maintain that deja vu has to do with wish fulfillment. According to this theory, deja vu is the expression of a wish to repeat a past experience--but this time with a more satisfactory outcome. Parapsychologists, on the other hand, suggest it's a fleeting glimpse of some past life. But as the brain's mechanisms for learning and memory become better understood, scientists are proffering more plausible--though still preliminary--explanations of this strange and miraculous act of recollection.

A model for one such explanation is the hologram. In a hologram, a kind of three-dimensional photograph, each point in the image contains all the data necessary to reconstruct the image as a whole. "Even the smallest fragment will give the complete picture," says Herman Sno, a psychiatrist at De Heel Hospital outside Amsterdam who has made an extensive study of the scientific literature on deja vu. "But the smaller the fragment, the less sharp the picture will be."

If memories are indeed stored in the brain as holograms, each part of the memory contains all the sensory and emotional data needed to recall the entire original experience. A single detail--the sound of a child's voice, for example, or the smell of a lover's clothing--can evoke the complete remembered scene. According to this model, deja vu occurs when a detail from a current experience so strongly resembles a detail from a previous experience that a full-blown memory of the past event is conjured up. "As a result of the mismatching," says Sno, "the brain mistakes the present for the past. You feel certain you've seen the picture before."

Another potential explanation involves a glitch in the exquisitely timed processes of perception and cognition. This theory proposes that sensory impressions of a current experience get detoured in the brain and are not immediately perceived. The information is, however, stored as a memory. This split-second delay in cognition creates the unsettling impression that the event "is being experienced and recalled simultaneously," says Sno. Whether it's a slippage of timing, a mental hologram or something else entirely, deja vu will remain one of the mind's most tantalizing and elusive tricks.

from the skeptics dictionary article by times magazine

Originally posted by dirtyhoodrat@Mar 21 2005, 05:57 PM

Another potential explanation involves a glitch in the exquisitely timed processes of perception and cognition. This theory proposes that sensory impressions of a current experience get detoured in the brain and are not immediately perceived. The information is, however, stored as a memory. This split-second delay in cognition creates the unsettling impression that the event "is being experienced and recalled simultaneously," says Sno. Whether it's a slippage of timing, a mental hologram or something else entirely, deja vu will remain one of the mind's most tantalizing and elusive tricks.

this is what i've always believed.

i was electrocuted in may of 1997. and in may of 1998. and in june of 2000. my uncle was struck by lightining. everytime i touch my car door i get shocked. (i dont when i touch the window, ive been closing the door via touching the window for a year.) the scary part is, i walk up and down the tracks alot, and im waiting for the one fatal step...leadng to the 3rd rail. and im not kidding.

i get really fucking pissed everytime i accidently touch the metal part of my car door, it shocks so fucking bad. my parents say its just the clothes i wear or like a cleaning stuff i use for my clothes, ive used multiple brands.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Mar 21 2005, 03:10 AM

i was jerking off one time, and right before climax, i look down to see whats up and just like the matrix, their was an explosion, in slow motion i see my seed coming straight at me, i move my head, but im a little late. i came with such a force that i got some on my face. i flipped out for a second, and then when i realized just what had happened, i busted out laughing uncontrollably.....true story. but hey, please dont tell anyone about that, that shits embarrasing...

hahahahahahahahah :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

There is a group of scientists that offers a very large sum of money for anyone who can prove anything along the lines of paranormal, telepathy, bending spoons with your mind, ghosts, any of that shit.

Not one single person has ever been able to prove any of it.

I was watching that Unexplained myteries show on ghosts and shit last night. I couldn't believe how bullshitty that show is. A bunch of weirdo's talking about how they "feel" presences and all this crap. Fuck that shit. Spend time worrying about some real shit.

Originally posted by sarcasm+Mar 21 2005, 12:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarcasm - Mar 21 2005, 12:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Mar 21 2005, 12:18 PM

i dont like the word dejavu... i have those same dreams of the future.

happens everyday...

they say that psychics cant see beyond the year 2012

do you know the story behind this? that is very interesting...

[/b]

cause the myans said life on earth will end in 2012 - i dont know the exact month or day.