THE WHOLE WORLD IS OUT TO GET ME! I SWEAR!

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

yall ever get that feeling?

everytime something shitty happens to me for some unknown reason I

immediatley draw the conclusion that someone somewhere for some

reason is behind the shit happening to me. Like an anti-me fuckin with

the shit I do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

when is this cock gobbler gonna get banned already?? come on moderators, what am i paying you for.....

Originally posted by jah

when is this cock gobbler gonna get banned already?? come on moderators, what am i paying you for.....

Originally posted by jah

Originally posted by jah

Originally posted by jah

Originally posted by jah

cmon smart.. snap to it.

i hate that feeling, like the whole worlds out to get you. everybody you know is plotting and scheeming, playing a huge mental game just to trick you and fuck with your head. with a whole cast of characters and they all play their parts perfectly....

i havent had that feeling in a long time. i think it came from aftereffects of way too much acid after i went sober and not being around or talking to anybody mixed with thinking everybody i knew hated me

Originally posted by jah

indeed. this dick is annoying.

• 6 months later...

Archived