The whole "good bye" crap....all over again

WhAt_dA_fUcK

sup everyone as you have not noticed, i havent been on for awhile now too much shit with me going on with training and whatnot i will be deploying here to a city north-west of fallujah in the Al-Anbar province....(we got our warning order today) and i would just like to take this time to loathe in my own self-worth...in regards to a recent discovery of a pregnant girlfriend claiming the baby is mine now im not saying it isnt but its gonna suck considering the fact im not gonna be there for the pregnancy and maybe the birth....we go on block leave (meaning it gives everyone in the battalion a chance to go home) and its gonna suck telling her and everyone else i care about good-bye all over again ( i went to iraq towards the end of last year with a MEU) obviously they know im going out there again but i have yet to tell them where im going considering the recent fighting in the immediate area. and the girl friend is worried and whatnot so it just sucks....that is all for now more than likely i will add to my annoying ramblings in another hour or so when more alcohol is consumed...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i am now i had to have the whole " just because you pulled out doesnt mean she cant get pregnant" talk with my friend.

but on a good note we found out today that the place we are going was an old airforce firmbase then it was occupied by army combat engineers....so what it means for us is that it has the luxuries that go along with the airforce and the protection implemented with the combat engineers...theres gonna be internet too so thats gonna be relieving.....it beats going to haiti (we were almost gonna go to haiti 2 months ago) and i just bought this puppy too.............

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/hires/son/PC.SON.DSCP10.CN.JPG'>

so ill be sure to send some pictures to 12oz everyone...but i never could find out how to upload movies....ill find out....

Archived