The "who is annoying" thread

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Daze One Million

nah man even though you havent had a slurpee your cool

September i will have one! I spoke to my aunt in Melb, and she said i can stay with her, and Mum is going to pay for my flights over as my 19th Birthday present. then, ill be even coooooooooooler than being ice cold.

I'll just make sure theres a 7/11 in the city which im sure there is, so when im lappin aroudn the city, i can go back to get one, cruise around a bit more, once it is finished, go back for another flavour.

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Me?

nah, buy your just AS annoying.

you guys wanna hear a fucked up story?

my boy right been going out with this girl for like a year and they recently broke up, well shes unready for a serious relationship...yea sure, hence the "they were going out for a year" part...but anyway she calls him up and is like i went to the drs today and im depressed and i have to see a phsyciatrist or whatever, and my boy is like damn that sucks ect ect but then hes like well yo im gonna go eat call me back in like 20 minutes, and shes like "no, i call you to much you have to call me back"...wtf is that shit? shes the one with the problem, shes the one who dissed my boy, and my boy is supposd to call her back...dumb girls yo im tellin you

you guys wanna hear a fucked up story?

my boy right been going out with this girl for like a year and they recently broke up, well shes unready for a serious relationship...yea sure, hence the "they were going out for a year" part...but anyway she calls him up and is like i went to the drs today and im depressed and i have to see a phsyciatrist or whatever, and my boy is like damn that sucks ect ect but then hes like well yo im gonna go eat call me back in like 20 minutes, and shes like "no, i call you to much you have to call me back"...wtf is that shit? shes the one with the problem, shes the one who dissed my boy, and my boy is supposd to call her back...dumb girls yo im tellin you

she's an idiot and he's lucky he's not with her any more

"no, i call you to much you have to call me back"

I hope he said yes, then doesnt. that would send her in a down ward sprial with her depression etc. harmless little mind games that will send her loopy :lol:

krie: there are like a bazillion 7-11's around melbourne. the dew is a great flavour, but i don't know how stoked australia post will be when i ship it over.

don't panic: the raspberry flavour is red. i'm not a fan of the cola knock-offs. i don't know if you have frozen coke in the states (you can get it at mcdonalds here) but that's horrible shit too.

onesecondple: sucks to be you

daze: nope, the blue one is not raspberry. it's either bubblegum or lemonade i think.

nah man he said yes knowing that he wasnt going to call her, she called him back after he didnt call her back...she broke up with him

and could blue be cotton candy?

she broke up with him and she's hangin off his nuts? fuckalladat yo.

nah, cotton candy (or fairy floss as it's known here.....don't ask why cos i don't know) is generally pink. and i can't say i've ever seen a fairy floss flavored anything in my life (apart from fairy floss of course)